Friday, February 12, 2010

NMTB Outtake #11

 
Outtake #11
EPOV

It was another Tuesday poker night, and I had plans to meet Bella at her apartment.  I told the guys I couldn’t make it because I needed the night away from Carissa to plan a surprise dinner for her the following night.  Believing my excuse, they agreed to cover for me and not mention to any of the wives that I skipped out on our weekly guys night.  Yes, it was an absolutely shitty thing to do, but I wanted to spend as much time with Bella as possible.  The time I had with her was never enough, but at least tonight we would have a few hours to share.

I pulled up to her apartment and cringed at the sight of her neighbors bickering on their porch.  They were both looking a little rough, and it was obvious that they were already drunk.  Cigarette butts and litter were scattered all around the sidewalks.  I hated that she lived in this kind of neighborhood.  Bella did not belong here, but it wasn’t my place to tell her where she should or should not live.  She would never say it, but I was certain that she didn’t like me coming over to her apartment.  Although I felt disdain for her living arrangements, I never judged her by her circumstances.  She had told me about renting this cheap apartment as a broke college graduate, and I knew that she would not be here if she could help it.  Regardless, all that mattered to me was the time I got to spend with her, not aesthetics of her building.

She greeted me at the door, and I handed her the pizza I had brought.  I followed her into the kitchen and put the six-pack of Blue Moon into her refrigerator.  Once we were both empty-handed, I turned to her and she flung her arms around my neck.  I pulled her flush against me by her firm ass, and we locked into an excited kiss.  I could feel her smile against my mouth, and the thought of bringing that smile to her face made me smile, too.

“Did you pick up some DVDs?” I asked after breaking away and looking down at her.

“Uh huh,” she said with a mischievous look I couldn’t quite interpret.  Knowing Bella, I was probably about to get Notebooked or subjected to some cheesy ‘80s movie I had seen too many times to count.

“What did you get?” I asked curiously.  Her smirk did not fade as she ignored me and took two plates out of the cupboard.  “You’re not going to tell me?”

“Nope!” she declared with a wink in my direction.  “You’ll just have to wait and see.  Let’s eat first.”

I grabbed two beers from the six-pack I brought and opened them for us while she placed a slice of pizza on each plate.  We sat together talking while we ate, and headed into her living room when we were finished.  I sat on the couch waiting for her to show me the movie choices.

She held her hands behind her back and swayed her hips in a manner that was both cute and seductive.  She wore cut off sweats and a zip-up hoodie, but she looked as gorgeous as ever to me.

“The first choice is…Finding Nemo!” she announced proudly as she pulled the movie from behind her.

I groaned and shook my head at her.  “You’re joking, right?  You do realize I’ve seen the movie approximately ten thousand times.”

“Well then,” she said slowly, “Perhaps you’ll like this one better.”  She pulled the second case out and flung it at me.  It landed squarely in my lap, and when I saw what it was I’m pretty sure I blushed.

9 ½ Weeks?” I asked incredulously.

Her tinkling little giggle was sweet and saucy as she skipped over to pluck the movie from my hands.  “What?  It’s a good movie,” she said innocently.

My arms whipped up and wrapped around her waist before she could jump away from me.  I pulled her into my lap and kissed her warm neck.  “You are a manipulative little vixen, you know that?”

“Hey, I gave you options.  We can watch Nemo if you’re uncomfortable watching something with mature subject matter,” she teased.

I dug my fingertips into her ticklish sides, and she squirmed in my lap.  “No Nemo.  Let’s watch some smut.”

“It’s not smut.  It is a cult classic, thank you very much,” she said in mock seriousness as she lifted herself off my lap and stood in front of her entertainment stand.

We settled onto the sofa together as the movie began, and Bella curled up at my side.  She sat up to fast forward through the musical intro, and then sat at the end of couch with her legs across my lap.  I laid my hands on her bare calves, absentmindedly stroking them up and down until she shifted again.  This time she sat right next to me and put her hand on my thigh.  She squirmed for a few more moments until I placed a hand on her leg to still her.

“Bella, what’s the problem?” I asked.

“I can’t get comfortable,” she said with little pout on her full lips.  I inwardly groaned and outwardly licked my own lips.

“Is there something I can do to help?” I offered.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes and bit her bottom lip.  “My neck is killing me.  Would you mind giving me a little massage?”

I laughed briefly and stroked her cheek.  “You should have said something sooner.  No, I don’t mind the shameless opportunity to touch you.”

It was her turn to blush as she shrugged out of her sweatshirt and revealed a simple teal tank top.  She clearly wasn’t wearing a bra with it, but the inner lining kept her firm breast perky within the tiny excuse for a shirt.  A hint of midriff was exposed with the combination of low slung sweatpants. I swiped a single finger across her exposed skin before she settled onto the floor in front of me.  My legs were spread apart so that she could sit between them, and she placed her hands casually on my feet.  While the temptation to carry her into the bedroom and ravage her immediately was strong, I knew that she was truly in pain. I wanted to do what I could to help.  I suppressed my urges momentarily, and ran my fingers through her silky hair.

“Can you put your hair up?” I requested, and she took an elastic band from her wrist to secure her chestnut locks in a messy bun on top of her head.  I smoothed my hands down the sides of her neck and let them rest on top of her shoulders.  “Tell me if it’s too hard.  I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Don’t worry,” she said as she twisted her head back slightly to look at me.  “I like it hard.”  A brief giggled burst from her lips before she turned back to watch the movie. 

I suppressed another urge to take her now and went to work on her neck and shoulders.

As the movie played on and the sexual tension grew between the lead characters, I deftly moved my hands along Bella’s smooth, warm skin.  My thumbs rubbed firm circles into her shoulder blades and upper back, and my fingertips ran up and down all sides of her neck.  When I pressed and kneaded along her spine, she whimpered in a delicate mixture of pleasure and pain.

“God, Edward this feels so good,” she kept saying between moans and happy sighs.  The only way to restrain myself was to continue my ministrations, but in doing so I only became more aroused.  It was a vicious circle and a heavy double edged sword.  I was certain we wouldn’t make it through the entire movie.

My suspicions were all but confirmed when the ice scene began.  Between the feel of Bella’s skin, the little noises she was making, and the erotic torture on the screen, we were both on edge.  Bella shifted on the floor and drew her knees to her chest.  My hands slowed involuntarily until they were still on her neck.  I briefly tore my eyes from the screen and peered over Bella’s shoulder to see her biting her lip yet again.  Needing a distraction, I reached for my beer bottle and took a sip.  That’s when it came to me.

I slowly lowered the chilled bottle toward Bella and pressed it against the side of her neck.  She gasped in surprised, but her body reflexively arched so that her breasts shot out and her head tipped back toward me.

“Mmm…” she moaned, which I took as encouragement.  I slowly rolled the bottle around the back of her neck, bringing it around to the other side.  Her head tipped to opposite side to allow me greater access.  At the same time her arms wrapped around my calves and began rubbing up and down with her thumb digging in harder than her fingers.  I continued to slide the cold glass across her bare shoulders and collarbone as we watched the on screen teasing unfold before us.

By the time that scene ended I couldn’t take it anymore.  I reached down to the hem of Bella’s tank top and pulled it up over her head.  With the offending garment abandoned across the room somewhere, I resumed the beer bottle torture, sliding it between her breasts.  Her hands froze and squeezed my legs, and a breathy, musical moan escaped her lips.  Her delicate skin was flushed with excitement, and I wanted nothing more than to devour every inch of it with my tongue.  But first the teasing.

I watched her hips rock slightly on the floor, and mine shifted forward in response.  I took my seduction to the next level and rolled the bottle across the inner slope of her left breast until it grazed her nipple.  She was panting now, so I increased the pleasure for both of us by leaning down and attacking her neck with hot, open-mouthed kisses.  I lapped up the moisture that had been left there by the bottle, tasting a hint of salt mixed in with it.  It was then that I noticed the way her skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat.  She was undeniably excited, and I internally patted myself on the back for getting these reactions out of her.  I moved the bottle to her other nipple, and used my free hand to massage the abandoned breast.

“Fuck I want you,” she whispered.  Her head turned toward my busy mouth, and I pulled it off her neck to connect our lips in a much anticipated kiss.

Moments later she scrambled out of my grasp and spread a throw blanket across the living room floor.  I descended on her as she tugged on my shirt and yanked it over my head.  She pulled at my jeans, and I finished the task, leaving my boxers on for a little longer.  I pushed her back onto the blanket until she was lying down.  I made quick work of her sweatpants, groaning when I noticed she wasn’t wearing anything underneath them.  Picking up my beer bottle, which had been temporarily set aside, I brought it back to her flat stomach.

She was grabbing at the elastic of my boxers and reaching for my obvious erection, but I deflected each of her attempts and went back to work.  “It’s my time to play,” I warned. She let her arms splay over her head while giving me and exasperated huff.

I touched the bottle to the hollow of her neck and traced a slow, vertical line down between her breasts until I reached the invisible line where her panties would normally sit.  Her hips bucked upward when the cold glass touched her lower belly, but I didn’t stop.  While straddling her toned legs, I tipped the bottle slightly and allowed a thin stream of beer to pour out into her navel.  Little droplets splashed and overflowed across her taunt skin, and I dove in to lap it all up with my tongue.  She moaned a string of incoherent words that may have included a combination of the Lord’s name and my own.  Her hands had made their way to my hair, and I found myself being held against her hot flesh.

My tongue reversed the earlier trail of my bottle until my face was between the perky little tits I wanted to devour.  Leaning up slightly, I touched the bottom of the bottle to her nipple again, following it with a quick swipe of my tongue.  On the other nipple, I dragged the edge of the bottle around the tender peak instead of pressing the bottom flat against it.  I mirrored those actions with my hot tongue before taking it fully into my mouth and offering a playful nip.  Bella was writhing and whimpering an alluring opera in soprano as her hands continued to tug at my hair and grace my neck.

I tipped the bottle again, allowing more of the honey gold liquid to run between her chest.  I lapped it up like a thirsty dog, and tried to catch as much of it as I could before it rolled over her collarbone and onto her neck.  I followed its path and kissed, licked, and sucked all of the moist skin along the way.  I splashed more directly over her nipples so that they were soaked, the icy beer running down all sides of her perfectly rounded mounds.  I moaned against her skin as I frantically cleaned up my mess.  Bella’s heavy panting was more intoxicating than the alcohol itself.

“Edward, please,” she begged, but I had only just begun.  I crawled back down her body and ignored the raging insistence from my groin to take her now.  There were more games I wanted to play first.

I picked up one of my knees and moved it over one of her legs and then I did the same on the other side so that her legs were now outside of mine.  Still kneeling before her, I pushed them apart to reveal her glistening sex to me.  I ran the bottle up and down her inner thigh and followed the same path on the opposite leg.  When I felt satisfied with that tease I rested the side of the bottle directly between her legs.

“Holy fuck!” she yelled, practically jumping up off the blanket.  I used my free hand to press into her stomach and hold her in place.  I briefly traced it over her so that she could feel the cool glass on her soft folds and her sensitive clit.  As quickly as I had done so I removed it, and she was still begging me to take her.

“Stay here,” I told her as I sprung up and ran toward the kitchen.  I heard her cry out behind me, but I didn’t respond.  This would only take me a few moments.  I returned with a small glass of ice water and set it on the blanket near us.  I resumed my position over her body and her eyes widened at the implication.

I removed a cube and touched it to her lips.  Her tongue darted out to collect the melting water.  I brought it to my own mouth and held it between my front teeth as I bent down to meet her.  She opened up to me, and I let the cold cube fall between our tongues.  As they danced together, the ice rolled around erratically.  She sucked it into her mouth and pulled back from me, giving it an audible crunch.  I smiled down at her as she whispered the word “more” to me.

Unable to deny her anything, I took another cube and allowed it to drip on her breasts before spending ample time there.  Three cubes later I had circled her nipples, suckled them with ice in my mouth, and kneaded her tits with ice in my hand.

I moved to the lower half of her torso and spent many minutes drawing little pictures on the flat expanse and tracing my ice art with my hot mouth.  She shivered and shuttered at the dual sensations, and I cherished each sound of pleasure I created in her.

Finally and very cautiously, I took a new piece of ice and held it in my palm over her waiting pussy.  As I squeezed it in my hand, the drops fell quickly.  I positioned it so that they each fell directly onto her bundle of nerves and ran down toward her opening.  Each drop caused her to jump and flex up toward my hand.  When that cube melted, I took a new one and tentatively touched it to her clit.  She cried out louder than she had so far, and her hand shot up to grip my wrist.  As she guided my hand back down toward her body I understood that she wanted me to do it again.  I wasted no time.  On this round I drew tiny circles, alternating with light flicks from my other hand.

I wanted to taste her so fucking bad in that moment.  It was something I had wanted to do since the moment she first gave herself over to me, but she would never allow it.  She never offered me an explanation, and I wondered if she was one of those women who was uncomfortable with how she would taste or smell to me.  I wanted to assure her that none of that mattered to me, but she avoided oral sex at all costs.  I would have loved to feel her hot mouth on my stiff dick, but it was against my nature to pressure her into something she didn’t want.  I would much rather she let me pleasure her if I were given the choice of the two.  I wanted to taste her so bad it was killing me.

I made a split second decision to test the waters and see if I could convince her tonight.  I moved the ice off her clit and trailed it down her wet skin until I came to her opening.  I held it firmly between my fingers and traced it around the sides before pressing it inside of her slightly.  I didn’t let go of it, but I thought I might lose it with the way she squirmed and rolled from side to side on the floor.  Checking to make sure she was watching me, I pulled the ice out and popped it into my mouth.  I groaned loudly when I tasted her on the cube.  Her eyes widened and I gave her a wicked smile.  Without hesitation I dove down to take her with my mouth, but I was met with a blanket instead of the sweet woman I craved.

I looked up and saw that she had rolled away from my attempt.  “No,” she said simply, shaking her head back and forth adamantly.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” I conceded.  I rolled her hips until she was lying down again, but she looked at me nervously.  “I promise I won’t try again, but I’m not done with you yet.”  I pulled two small cubes from the glass and moved back between her thighs.  I ran them along the crease between her legs and her sex, and then back to waiting pussy.  I pressed both cubes into her again, but this time I let them go.  My fingers quickly followed them inside, and I began pumping eagerly.  My fingertips flicked them around a little.  She was soaked as her inner warmth melted the ice quickly.

Her moaning was wild and unpredictable, as was the rest of her body.  I literally had to hold her down as she tried to lean up, roll, rock, and wiggle beneath me.  She was completely out of control and I couldn’t keep up with the string of words that flowed from her mouth between heavy breaths and hard groans.  When I felt her getting closer, I curled my fingers within her and pressed into her g-spot.  I reached into the glass for another cube, but found that there was only cold water remaining.  I picked up the glass and poured it directly over her clit.  She instantly screamed the loudest yet and came all over my hand.  Her entire body collapsed flat against the blanket and she panted uncontrollably.  I fell down next to her and let her watch me suck my fingers clean.  She groaned and sprung up to straddle me.  Her mouth connected to mine in the hardest, most forceful kiss she had ever given me before.

“Holy fucking hell, Edward!” she gasped between kisses.  “That was unfuckingbelievable!  I want to fuck you so bad right now and I want you to do it with the ice again.”

I groaned at her suggestion, and my cock jumped in my shorts.  She felt it and positioned herself to rub and grind up and down my shaft forcefully.  I was completely at her mercy as she moved on top of me, attacking my neck with her lips.  Now I was the one groaning and bucking beneath her.  I wanted more, but just as I had done to her, she tore herself away from me and ran out of the room.

When she returned to me, there was another glass of ice water in her hand. She straddled me once more, quickly taking several ice cubes from the glass.  She placed one between my lips and told me to hold it there.  Another was left to rest in my belly button, and she placed a third in the middle of my chest.  While those all melted and ran across my skin, she took one in her hand and repeated some of my earlier actions.  My nipples received ample attention, and many shapes and pictures were drawn all over my torso.  She leaned in to kiss me and sucked the small fragment that remained into her mouth.  She allowed it to cool her tongue and then dragged a single line from the middle of my neck to the hollow behind my left ear.  Once there, she pulled the tender lobe between teeth and tugged at it.  The moist inner sides of her lips followed and sent a shiver through my entire body.  She giggled at her accomplishment, repeating it on the other ear.

Next, she worked her way back down my chest until she reached the ice in my navel.  The melted droplets had pooled on my belly and she blew hard on the little puddle.  Water sprayed out across my stomach, tickling the sensitive flesh.  I needed to be inside of her and I needed it immediately.

“Now,” I growled, but she quieted my demands with a finger against my lips.  I sucked it into my mouth, but she pulled it out right away.  The bit of ice that remained in my navel was sucked into her mouth.  She held it between her teeth and raked in back and forth above my groin from hip to hip.  I gripped the blanket to resist pushing her a few inches lower because as much as my body wanted that, I wouldn’t force her to do anything she didn’t want.  When the ice had completely melted she tongued my right hip bone and sucked on it like it was sugar coated.

“Oh fuck!  Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m so sorry!” she said in a panic.  My head shot up to see her eyes big and full of fear.

“What’s wrong?” I asked quickly.

“I…I marked you.  Shit!  Fuck!  Damn it all, Edward I can’t believe I did that.  I am so, so sorry,” she repeated.

I looked down at the place she said she left a mark and noticed the minute purple hickey.  It was pretty small, and it was close enough to one of my tattoos that it wasn’t really noticeable.  It was something I could easily write off as a bruise from running into a desk or table.  I wasn’t worried, but Bella was clearly freaking out about it.

“Hey, baby, it’s all right.  I promise, okay?  It’s not that big, and I can easily keep it out of view.  Don’t stress,” I said as I stroked her neck and tried to bring her back to me.

“I can’t believe I did that,” she groaned guiltily.  “I’m sorry!”

“Stop apologizing.”

“But…I…Edward…”

An idea flickered in my mind, and my grin grew in kind.  “I have an idea,” I offered.

“What?  Tell me!” she insisted.

I smiled darkly, readjusting her hips over top of mine.  “We’ll call it even if you let me do it to you.”

She seemed to consider it for a moment before nodding her head emphatically and grinning.  “Where?” she whispered.

“Same spot?” I suggested.  Another nod gave me permission, and I wasted no time flipping her beneath me on the damp blanket again.

I bent down and kissed her navel, and then worked my way from one hip to another as if I was trying to decide which one.  I already knew I would do it on the same side that she did, but it was fun to tease.  To be honest, having her mark on my body was incredibly hot.  For the sake of secrecy, there were no mementos or reminders of Bella I could carry home with me aside from my memories.  Even though it would only last a few days, that oval of broken blood vessels would be an alluring reminder of my Bella for days to come.  Marking her in return was a caveman move, but it was, perhaps, the only piece of her I could ever claim as my own.  I sucked hard and lavished her hip with attention.  When I was done I left an even larger mark than she had on me.  The sight of it delighted me, and I wished I could take a picture to keep with me forever.

Apparently, having my mouth that close to her core did actually have an intense effect on her.  Once my work was done on her hip, I was pulled up over her body and handed a condom.  I kissed her hard and then leaned back to put it on once my shorts were removed.

“Use the ice again,” she said seductively in my ear.  I felt her warm breath tickle the sensitive skin, and my lower half flexed toward her.

I hovered over her perfect body and hastily grabbed a piece of ice.  I slid in down her stomach until it reached the top of her bare sex.  Slipping it between her folds, I pressed it against her opening.  A shift of her hips caused it to slide inside of her, and I followed it with a single finger.

“OhmygodEdward,” she blurted out quickly.  “So good!”

I pumped two fingers in her this time as the ice quickly melted around them.  Bella was writhing uncontrollably, and the sight of her coming apart was all that I could take.  I positioned myself at her entrance, but before I could enter her Bella stopped me with her hand and pushed another ice cube inside of herself.

“Now,” she commanded.  Her hands found purchase on my ass and pulled me forcefully into her depths.

The sensation of her heat mixed with the melting ice was more than I could have anticipated.  The garbled sound I made could hardly be labeled as a groan or moan.  It was some kind of guttural reaction like I have never heard.

“Oh fuck…Bella…this is…amazing!”

“I know.”

I had never experienced something like this before.  Everything was so much more intense as the temperatures warred against one another, and even with the condom on I could feel still feel the differences as I pumped and thrust into her.  The increased moisture added to the usual sounds of our sex, but they were drowned out by the intensified sounds pouring from our mouths.

The ice must have melted because everything got warm again, but Bella wasted no time on that.  “I want more,” she insisted.  I pulled out of her, but instead of allowing me to add more ice and continue she sat up and pulled me toward the sofa.  She pushed me down and reached into the glass before sitting herself in my lap.  I watched in awe as she held the cube in her hand and lowered her body back onto me.  Instead of beginning to rock above me she told me to hold onto her waist as she gripped my shoulders and carefully pulled her legs up where she wrapped them around my neck.

Oh dear lord, I think I’ve died and gone to Heaven!

Once in place, she wrapped her arms around me at my ribs and began to pull herself toward me in a steady rhythm.  I pulled and thrust with her, and heard myself groaning like a damn fool.

“Fuck, baby.  You feel incredible like this,” I said.  “I wanna fuck you forever.”

“Unnn…you too.  Don’t stop…so fucking good!  Oh god, I’m gonna come, baby!  Keep going right there!”

I drove into her as hard as I could in that position and she quickly began to tremble in my lap.  Her hands released my back, and her head fell back toward the floor.  The view of her creamy body stretched out and elongated that way had me teetering on the edge.  Her stomach was smooth and taunt, and my mark was visible.  Her buttery soft legs lay against my chest and cheeks and teased me with their warmthThe ice cube in her hand was almost completely melted, but she held the small bit against her clit.  I could feel her muscles flex and contract as she held herself around my neck.  Her gorgeous breasts spread apart and bounced with each jolt of my hips.  With her head tipped back, her neck was a beautiful buffet just waiting to be feasted upon.  There was only one thing missing.

“Let your hair down,” I commanded.  She pulled the tie out with a single tug, and her long waves fanned out behind her.

I moved one of my hands to cup her breast and moved back and forth between them as my other arm wrapped around her leg.  My movements became forceful and deliberate until the sensory overload claimed me completely.  An indecipherable moan escaped me as I came, and I realized I was squeezing her breast a little too hard.

When I stilled, I pulled her back up and helped her unwind her legs from me.  Her arms resumed the position her ankles had held around my neck, and her entire body sank into mine.  I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight to me as we breathed heavily in each others’ ears, but otherwise said nothing.  She was hot and sticky, smelling of sex, Bella, and beer.  I strengthened my hold and closed my eyes.  I never wanted to let her go.

Some time later I realized I had fallen asleep holding Bella in my lap.  She had clearly done the same, and was now murmuring unintelligible words in her sleep.  The movie had ended at some point during our play time, and I had no idea what time it was.  If I got home late tonight I would find some believable excuse.  This night was completely worth it.  I gave Bella a squeeze, whispering her name a couple times to rouse her.  When she woke up, she blinked at me a few times through blurry eyes and then smiled sweetly.

“Hi,” she said happily.

I know baby, I’m feeling the afterglow, too.

“Hi,” I whispered back.

She straightened in my lap a little and I affectionately made a small trail of kisses on her neck.  Her light hum in response made my heart flutter.

I leaned back and studied her face carefully.  “We’re a mess.  Let’s go take a shower.”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea to me,” she agreed as we stood together and walked hand in hand to her bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment