Friday, February 12, 2010

Toxic - Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Peter POV


This must be Heaven…
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and blinked a few times at the vision beside me.  Bella was splayed out on her back, one hand thrown above her head and the other resting on her stomach.  Her bare stomach where her tank top had ridden up.  The tiny tank top that her tits were practically spilling out of at the moment.
And there’s the morning wood.
I fought myself to keep from molesting the poor girl in her sleep, but she was so fucking hot.  After our Thursday night trip to the bar and her subsequent possessive streak, I wasn’t sure how long I could hold out.  We made the decision to take our relationship to a new level with the boyfriend and girlfriend labels, but I didn’t want her to think that I only agreed to it so that I could get in her pants.
I wanted to get in her pants.  Badly.
I also wanted to show her that I wasn’t the same asshole she fooled around with last year – that I could be respectful and not rush things just to get my dick wet.  Not that my dick cared anything about respect.  There was no way to tell how long I could hold out and make things good for us.
Bella hummed in her sleep, and I realized that my eyes were still glued to her chest, watching the rise and fall with each steady breath she took.  I averted my gaze to her stomach, enjoying the sight of her bare flesh.  I found myself rather grateful that she had kicked the blanket down to her waist.  Carefully, I placed my hand on her skin, sliding it over and moving it beneath hers.  She shifted a little but kept her hand over mine.  I tried to hold still and simply enjoy the warmth of her skin and found that my efforts were in vain.  My fingers moved of their own volition, sliding back and forth lightly.
After several minutes, she stiffened and stretched, mumbling “Good morning” to me with a sleeping smile.  I leaned over, giving her a soft kiss.  However, I couldn’t stop myself once I was there.  I kissed a line across her jaw and down her neck, feasting on the smooth, taut skin.  Her pulse beat beneath my lips, and I opened up, adding my tongue and ravishing her neck in a way that made her whimper and moan softly.
Her hands moved to my head, massaging my scalp as I continued sucking and kissing her neck.  I propped myself up slightly on one arm while the hand I had on her stomach slowly moved upward.  Her little pants and happy sounds urged me to continue.  I trailed kisses lower, over her collarbone and toward her chest as my hand slid up her side.  She didn’t object, so I took my cues from the appreciative noises she made. 
Finally, fucking finally, my lips moved to the slope of her breast.  My hand was nearly level with my mouth, so I took a chance and pulled down the fabric that covered her.  I groaned at the sight of her exposed chest.  I had felt her before, but in the dark I had not seen them.  The sight was far better than the image I had created in the spank bank, and I had to admire her for a few moments before I leaned back down, swirling my tongue around her nipple just before sucking it between my lips.
Bella squirmed beneath me, her body begging for more, and I was grateful and willing to give it to her.  She dug her nails into my head, and I nibbled lightly in response.  I could tell that we were both really getting into things when a sharp screeching sound interrupted us.
Mother. Fucking. Alarm clock.
“Nooooooo,” she whined, throwing her arms up and shaking her head. 
I paused for a moment to look up at her.  “God, turn that thing off,” I growled.  She did so quickly, and I went back to work.
When she tried to move away from me, I pressed her back against the bed.  “Peter, I’m sorry.  I have my early class, and I need to get up.”
“Nuh uh,” I murmured, moving over to the other side and palming the breast I had just abandoned. 
“No really, come on.”
“I’m not done yet.”
After another minute of her trying to fight me off, I finally gave up and rolled to the other side of the bed.
“Can’t you skip class?” I asked.
“No, it’s a class for my major,” she explained, pouting.  “Can we pick this up tonight?” she asked hopefully.
“No can do,” I said, shaking my head.  “We have a hardcore soccer practice today, then we have curfew since we’re leaving for our tournament game tomorrow.”
This part of things really sucked.  While Bella and I were a new item and could hardly keep our hands to ourselves, we hadn’t actually done anything more than what had occurred in the past twelve hours.  She had an early class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I had early class Tuesday and Thursday.  In addition, I had soccer practice or games practically every day except Sunday, and Bella had sorority and club obligations throughout the week.  That didn’t even factor in all our other courses, study and homework time, and of course, meals.  That left us with very limited time together, sometimes only thirty minutes a day.
I wasn’t trying to be hesitant or an overly sentimental pussy, but I didn’t particularly want to fuck and run on Bella, at least not our first time.  I wanted her badly, but when I had my chance, I planned to take my sweet time and enjoy all of it.  That included lounging around in bed and partaking in a few repeat performances.  Unfortunately, my patience was wearing thin, even though we had only officially been dating since last night.  I already knew what she felt like in my hand, and I wanted all that and more.
We eventually found a forty-five minute gap in our schedules that we could get lunch together that afternoon.  We agreed on a cafĂ© that was halfway between our apartments, and I dressed and returned home.
The morning sucked, particularly because I didn’t have time to sleep more when I got back.  Instead, I showered, shaved, and drank some coffee.  Then I made sure that my bag was packed for practice that afternoon and pulled together all my class supplies for the day.  Classes were uneventful, and after far too long, I was back with Bella.  Lunch was brief, but I was willing to take whatever I could get.  We kissed for a minute outside on the sidewalk before walking back to campus hand in hand for afternoon classes.
While I was pumped up and excited for our first round of playoffs the next day, I wasn’t thrilled to be away from Bella.  All I could think about were her gorgeous tits in my face…and hands…and mouth.  When my coach snapped at me during practice, I shook it off and tried to stay focused.  Jasper just laughed at me knowingly.  He was my roommate; he knew I hadn’t gotten laid yet.
That night was boring and disappointing, consisting of a shower, dinner, homework, a phone call from Bella, and an early bedtime.  We were on the bus before the sun rose for a four hour drive, then after the game, we stopped to eat and made the return journey back to school.
Jasper called Alice once we were settled on the bus, which must have alerted Bella that I was free because her name appeared on the screen of my cell phone a few minutes later.
“Hey.”
“Hey there.  How’d everything go today?” she asked sweetly.
I groaned just thinking about it.  “Fine.  We won.”
“Don’t sound so excited,” she said, and I could hear the question in her voice.
“Sorry, Bella, I’m just fucking exhausted right now.  It’s been a really long couple of days.”
“It’s okay,” she said softly.  “Do you want to talk about it?”
“Not especially.”
“Alice and I were going to head out with some of the girls tonight.  Should I wait for you?”
“Don’t bother,” I replied shortly.
“Umm, okay then.  I can stay in and wait for you if you’d rather do that,” she suggested.  “We could just watch movies and fall asleep.”
“No,” I snapped.  “Go out with Alice and have fun.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”
It wasn’t her fault that I had a shitty game, even if we did win, yet there I was, acting like an ass.  I knew that I needed to get off the phone before it became worse.  After several moments of silence, Bella spoke up again.
“Fine,” she said sharply.  “Call tomorrow if you can manage to quit being nasty to me.  Otherwise, don’t bother.”
I tried to apologize, but she hung up on me before I had the chance.  I contemplated calling her back, but I figured that it would be better to just let this stuff blow over.  Hopefully, she would realize it was my mood, not her that was making me act that way and she wouldn’t stay mad at me.  I wanted to talk to her and see her, but I knew it was best to hold off until I had a grip on my attitude.  All I needed was a little time, space, and rest.
No matter how hard I tried to sleep during the remaining three hours of our trip, it would not come to me.  My mind was plagued with guilt that I couldn’t move past.  The ride back to school was restless, and every little noise or movement bothered me.  When the bus stopped outside the athletic center, I collected my things and walked straight to Jasper’s car without saying a word.  He told me that he was going to clean up and go meet the girls, and when he asked me if I wanted to join him, I declined.  I was actually grateful that I would have the apartment to myself for a while.
I showered, had a snack, and tucked into bed with a movie playing as I lay under the covers, but sleep continued to evade me.  Eventually, I gave in and admitted to myself that I couldn’t settle down because I knew I was a jerk to Bella earlier.  I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and typed a quick text.
I’m a jerk. Played bad & took my pissy mood out on you. Forgive me? Come over Sunday & let me make it up to you. G’night, Angel.
My half-assed apology eased my mind enough for me to fall asleep, and I didn’t wake up until I heard my bedroom door click closed.  I lifted my head off my pillow, staring bleary-eyed at Bella’s slender frame several feet away from my door.  A quick glance at my alarm clock told me that it was past noon.
“Jasper let me in,” she said softly.  “I sent you a couple texts, but when I didn’t hear back, I called him.  He said you were still asleep.”
I nodded, still unable to think clear enough to respond.  Slowly, she approached my bed but changed course and set at my desk instead.
“I can leave if you want to sleep more.”
“No,” I finally replied.  “Come here.”  I tossed back my blankets and scooted back to make room for her in my bed.  She continued to look at me with that same hesitant, sad expression, but she finally gave in and crawled under the covers with me.  “I’m sorry for being a dick.  You didn’t do anything to deserve that.”
She shrugged, folding a pillow under her head and gazing at me.  We didn’t touch or snuggle.  Instead, we lay facing one another.  I had the feeling she wasn’t going to say anything more, probably because she didn’t know how to respond to me, so I decided to explain myself.
“We won the game, but just barely.  It was my fault.”
“Soccer is a team sport,” she commented, obviously trying to ease some of my stress.
“Yeah, but two goals were scored against us by a guy I was defending.  The same guy both times.  We had a one point lead with five minutes left when he tied it up.”  I rubbed one of my hands over my face in frustration.  “In the past three years, I’ve only ever let one person get past me before that.  I just couldn’t keep my shit together on the field.”
Bella reached up and took my hand, bringing it between us and rubbing her thumb in circles on my palm.  The motion was soothing, and when I looked into her big brown eyes, I saw compassion. 
“That sucks, Peter, a lot, and I’m sorry that you’re so stressed out about it, but no one is perfect.”
“That’s not the point.”
“Okay, tell me the point then,” she urged.
I huffed a heavy sighed, closing my eyes in a long blink.  “I feel like I let everyone down.”
“Are your teammates mad at you?  Did everyone ignore you after the game or tell you it was your fault?”
“No,” I mumbled.
“Then stopped blaming yourself,” she said, sliding closer to me and laying her hand on my cheek.  “You guys won, so tell me what happened.”
“We thought we were headed for overtime, but Jasper scored with less than a minute on the clock.”
“That’s awesome,” she said with a smile, but when she saw my look of frustration she stopped.  “What?”
“It just really sucks to fuck everything up and have to rely on your best friend to make up for it.”
“Ahh,” she hummed thoughtfully.  “You’re having a pity party.”
“What?  No,” I snapped defensively, pulling away from her touch.
To my surprise, she laughed lightly, but I knew it wasn’t mockingly.  “You totally are, but Peter, it’s over now.  You just practice hard this week and go into your next game with a better attitude.  I really doubt your coach is going to let you play if you’re caught up and distracted by a few mistakes.”
I took her words to heart and pulled her against me.  There was instant relief in the feeling of her body on mine, and I nodded into her shoulder.  “You’re right.  So can you forgive me for acting like an idiot?”
“Hmm…well, I do remember you saying something about making it up to me.  How do you intend to do that?” she asked playfully.
“Lazy day in bed?” I suggested.
“That sounds perfect.”  She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we began our day of lazy lounging together.
Sunday was my only day to enjoy my time with Bella since the daily grind picked up again on Monday.  We met for lunch when we could and saw each other briefly in the evening most nights, but my mind was on soccer.  I wanted so badly to have her spend the night with me or to stay at her apartment, but with our early classes, I knew it would be difficult to get a reasonable amount of sleep with her there.  Under normal circumstances, that wouldn’t have been such a big deal, but soccer practices were longer and even more draining than usual.  I wanted the team to take the conference title, which would mean a few more weeks of our extended season, but I knew that I would be grateful when it was all over.
Thankfully, our game on Saturday was in Seattle, so there was no grueling travel to deal with.  That also meant that Alice and Bella were able to come to the game, and I was anxious and excited to have my girl there.
Unfortunately, things didn’t turn out so well.  We played hard, but our opponents were able to outplay us.  I didn’t feel personally responsible this time, but it still sucked to end our season with such a disappointing loss.  Everyone was irritable and miserable afterward.
To make matters worse, Bella had family obligations for the rest of the weekend and was leaving to go see her parents immediately after the game.  She hugged and kissed me, offering comfort and sympathy with little regard for how sweaty and dirty I was.  Her smile made things a little better, but I knew I would be wallowing for the rest of the weekend without her.  I ended up getting trashed with the rest of the guys from the soccer team and crashing on someone’s couch Saturday night.
By late Sunday evening, I was eager to see Bella again.  I finally sucked up my mopey attitude and took a long run on the treadmill late in the afternoon to work out some of my stress.  After a shower and dinner at my apartment, I distracted myself with homework that desperately needed to be done, namely, a paper for my Business Ethics class.
Bella had exchanged texts with me a few times throughout the day, but I knew she was busy.  She promised to call me when she was home, but by ten o’clock, she still hadn’t called, and I was feeling a mix of worry and annoyance.  I plugged my phone into the charger to ensure that there were no battery issues, then I double checked my signal and volume of my ringtone.  It was after eleven when I gave up on my paper and decided to call.
“Hey, let me call you right back,” Bella said before hanging up on me.  I wasn’t able to say a single word.
I threw my phone down in frustration and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.  I was just changing into a pair of pajama pants when there was a knock the apartment door.  Confused about who could be coming by at this time of night, I put a tee shirt back on and walked through the living room.  I had seen Jasper take his keys before he went over to see Alice, so there was no reason that he would need to knock.
I only opened the door a crack, but when I saw that it was Bella standing there smiling at me, I flung it open and pulled her inside.
“What are you doing here?” I asked, hugging her.
She giggled happily, turning her face up toward mine.  “I just missed you.  I hope you don’t mind that I, uh, brought a bag to stay over.”  The latter half of her statement came out slowly with a hint of hesitance that I thought was completely silly. 
“You think I wouldn’t want you to stay?”
She shrugged.  “I didn’t want to assume.”
“You’re so damn cute,” I said, grinning at her.  I bent down enough to touch my lips to hers, holding her chin up with my fingers.  “I’m fucking ecstatic that you’re here, but we should get you to bed so that you don’t miss your morning class.”
She took my hand and led me into my room, and I noticed that she was already in her pajamas with her make-up washed off and her hair in a ponytail.  I hadn’t even acknowledged those details when she first arrived because I was so happy to see her.  She was still gorgeous to me.  We settled into my bed, and I set my alarm clock for her before we found a comfortable position.  I lay on my back with my arm around her as she rested her head on my chest.  Our legs wove together, something I was learning we both loved, and we talked for only a few minutes before allowing sleep to take us.
Without soccer practice that week, we were able to spend a lot more time together.  I slept at her apartment two other nights, and on the nights I did not, her absence was obvious.  I was growing accustomed to her presence, so I didn’t like being without. 
By the time the weekend arrived, I was more than ready to have some quality time together.  It would still be limited considering that the Kappa Deltas had a visit from National Headquarters that would keep them at a sorority lock-in from Friday night until Saturday after lunch.  Once that was over, though, she was mine.  My anticipation of really being with Bella had peaked.  With the opportunity to fool around a little bit earlier in the week, every part of me craved more.  Everything up until that point had just been kissing and touching.  It wasn’t enough. I wanted her naked, and I wanted to do much more than feel her with my hands.  I needed to taste her, be inside her, consume and be consumed.  I really liked this girl, and shit, I was a twenty year old guy.  A few weeks of dating with months of sexual tension prior left me tense and just…horny.  If she was willing, our relationship was going to get much more serious this weekend.
I knew that their final sorority meeting ended at 3:00 on Saturday afternoon, so I was antsy when I received a call from Bella at 3:45.
“Hey, where’ve you been?” I asked anxiously.  I needed to see her as soon as possible.
“Oh my god, Peter, this has been the most draining twenty-four hours!  Alice and I came to the bar with a few of the other girls as soon as we were done.  I so needed a drink!”
“What bar are you at?  I’ll come get you.”
She gave me the location and went on to describe all the boring speeches and newly instated policies they had to sit through for their visit from Nationals.  Hearing about it made me glad that I hadn’t joined a fraternity.  I was still on the phone with her when I parked my car, so we hung up and she waved at me when I walked inside.
Her lips tasted sweet in a sticky sort of way when she kissed me, and I didn’t let go when she deepened it.  I understood her desire for more completely.  It wasn’t until she wobbled slightly when we stopped that I realized she was a bit tipsy.
“Whoa, how much have you had to drink?  You’ve only been here, what, an hour?” I asked.
“Umm, I only had one beer, but I think we did four Jaeger bombs.”  She scrunched her face in the most adorable manner, telling me that she was slightly embarrassed and also proud.
We glanced around at her friends, who all seemed to get occupied with their own conversations.  I contemplated sitting down with them, but Bella changed my mind when she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and whispered in my ear.
“Take me home.”
Her words were husky and suggestive, and I didn’t waste any time thinking over that command.  With my arm around her waist, I led her outside, into my car, and back to her apartment.
We collapsed on her bed, kissing and laughing as she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders.  I yanked hers over her head, simply to keep things even, of course, and then I went for her bra.  It was off in seconds, allowing me to feast on her perky little tits as she hummed and moaned appreciatively. 
“Oh god, Peter…mmm….”
“Tell me what you want,” I encouraged her.
“You, baby,” she breathed, raking her nails over my shoulders.  “I wanna make you come in my mouth.”
“Oh fuck,” I groaned, allowing her to push me onto my back.  We hadn’t done that yet, and to hear her suggest it in such a dirty, sexy way…I almost came undone before she could begin.
I expected her to move quickly, given how ravenous and wild she had been so far, but once she had me where she wanted, her actions were torturously slow.  She tucked her fingers into the top of my jeans and ran them back and forth across my skin.  Her fingernails lightly scraped the sensitive space between my hipbones, making my abs tighten reflexively.
She removed her hands, moving to hover over me, and her hair fell around us like a veil when she kissed me once.  “You’re so fucking hot,” she whispered in the sultriest tone I had ever heard from her.
Note to self:  Give Bella Jaeger more often.
Her lips worked down my neck and chest, pausing to flick her tongue against my nipple once before continuing the descent.  She took her time on my stomach, kissing me all over and dipping her tongue into my navel.  Her body slid down my legs, and I groaned at the sight of her tits so close to my jean-clad cock.  If I wasn’t rock solid before that, it definitely did the trick.
Still kissing my stomach, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, opening them but not pulling them down.  With a little more skin exposed, she swirled her tongue around my hipbone, then all the way across to the other side.  I moaned as she switched to sucking on my skin.  After a minute, she sat back and grinned, looking very self-satisfied.  I looked down my body and saw that she had left a small purple mark there.
“You like that?” I asked, bringing my hand up to push her hair back over her shoulder.  She leaned into my touch, gracing me with the most dizzying, beaming smile I had ever seen.  That was all the answer I needed.  “Get up here with me,” I said, needing to feel her body against mine again.  I loved kissing her this way and enjoying her smooth, naked chest and stomach pressed into mine while my hands explored her bare back.
She shook her head.  “I plan to make good on my promise, so just be patient.”
After all that build, she finally returned to my jeans and tugged them down along with my boxers.  I lifted off the bed to help her, and in a few short moments, I was completely naked for her.  She looked at my cock and actually licked her bottom lip before biting it.  Then she moaned. 
I’m about to lose it, Angel.  Please do something…
At that point, I didn’t care if she just gave me a hand job, as long as I could feel some part of her.  That wasn’t completely true because I really wanted to feel her mouth on me, but I would have taken whatever she wanted to give.
Thankfully, she didn’t wait long.  Her hand wrapped around the base of my erection and gave me a few gentle strokes.  Then her mouth was on me, but only long enough to wet my cock before she began spreading little pecks and licks all over.  It was like foreplay for foreplay, and it was incredible.  The thought that overwhelmed me the most was the fact that it was Bella doing that to me.
I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her, but the more she kissed and sucked and devoured me, the harder it became to maintain that position.  There were moments I just couldn’t handle the intensity of the feeling, and my head would tip back while my eyes closed – namely the times my cock would hit the back of her throat or when she would bob so quickly that she would make those dirty, erotic sucking noises.  It was too much.
When I couldn’t take it any longer, I fell onto my back and gave up trying to watch her.  I didn’t want to put my hands on her head and force her; I wanted her to do things her way.  Instead, I closed my eyes and bucked up, placing my hand on her shoulder.  She worked faster and harder, pumping her hand in time with her mouth.  Seconds before I came, I tapped her shoulder urgently, but she didn’t move.  Knowing that I couldn’t hold off any longer, I shot into her mouth and felt her swallow around me.  She pulled away, catching her breath, then put me back in her mouth, moving slowly over me until my body eventually stilled and relaxed.
“Holy shit,” I said reverently, reaching for her.  “Get up here, you fucking goddess.”
She giggled proudly, sliding her body up mine purposefully and into my arms.  I wrapped them around her, cupping her ass and squeezing.
“You liked that?” she asked, kissing my cheek.
“I hope that’s a rhetorical question,” I teased, dragging my splayed hands up the length of her back.  With my fingers spread, my hands together covered more than the width of her slim torso.  She fit so perfectly against me.
She laughed at my joke and snuggled against me.  I carefully rolled her to her side, dipping down to kiss her breasts.
“Your turn,” I said, looking up and winking at her, and she hummed happily.  My hands were on the button of her jeans when there was a loud knock on her door.  “Fuck,” I groaned, burying my face in her cleavage.
“Yeah?” she called.
“Bella?” Alice’s voice came through the door.  “Come on.  We need to eat and get ready for the party!”
“I don’t want to go,” Bella whined and I nodded in agreement.
“You’re going!” Alice replied fiercely.  “And if you don’t come out, I’m busting in to kidnap you.  I don’t care if you and Peter are naked, so get a move on!  I’m starting dinner now.”
We both groaned, but Bella rolled away from me a few moments later.  “She really will come in here,” she sighed, tossing my boxers to me, “but we are going to continue this later.”
“That sounds perfect to me.”
Begrudgingly, we both dressed and walked out of her room together.
“I hope you plan to go home and change.  Your shirt is a wrinkly mess,” Alice said, looking at me.  I shook my head and laughed.  “I’m serious,” she added with a note of finality.
“All right, all right,” I submitted, raising my hands in defeat.  “Assuming I’m invited to stay for dinner, I’ll run over to the apartment while you girls get ready.  Sound good?”
She agreed, and I stepped into the kitchen to help with dinner.  Jasper came in a few minutes later from the living room, and the four of us worked together seamlessly to prepare, cook, and set up for our meal.  It was nice to have such a comfortable dynamic with all of them.
After we ate and cleaned up, I wanted to throw Bella over my shoulder and lock us in her bedroom, but Alice snatched her away before I could.  I pouted for a moment, but Bella blew me a kiss and said she would see me soon.  Jasper and I walked back to our place, chatting about how things were going with Bella and some other bullshit to pass the time.  It didn’t take us long to get changed and ready to go, and we knew that the girls wouldn’t finish for a while, so we hung out in the living room with a couple beers and played on the Wii.
“Dude, I need a favor tonight,” I said as I swung my controller like a tennis racket.
“What’s up?” he asked.
“I, uh, shit’s getting pretty serious, so would you mind staying at Alice’s tonight?  Just in case, you know?”
He paused the game and grabbed his beer, taking a long swig.  When he placed the bottle back on the end table, he gave me a knowing grin.  “Sure, man, that’s no problem.  No problem at all.”
I laughed and kicked his foot just as he restarted the game and we continued playing.
A little while later, Jasper’s phone buzzed, and he stopped to read the text.  “Alice has given us official permission to return.”  I laughed at the military-like tone he had taken to mock her earlier dramatics, and he joined me with a smile and shake of his head.  We finished off our beers quickly, rinsing the bottles and tossing them in the recycling bin before we grabbed our coats and headed outside.
“Do you have cash on you?” he asked as we walked.
“Yeah, why?”
“Well, this party is a bit of a haul.  It’s not so far that we can’t walk there, but it’s a bit long when you’re heading home drunk,” he explained.
“Gotcha,” I said, nodding.  “I can handle cab fare if Bella doesn’t want to walk later.”
We were back with the girls not long after our conversation, and once everyone had coats and shoes on, we set out for the party.
From the moment I walked back into her apartment that night, I couldn’t keep my eyes off Bella’s legs.  She was wearing a skirt.  In November.  It was dark gray and sort of ruffled, and it was short, but not too short.  That wasn’t the worst part, though.  She had paired that skirt with these unbelievable black boots that went over her knees.  I thought I was going to fucking jizz in my pants and then die.
I wanted to tell her to go back into her room and put on some damn pants, lest I be responsible for the death of any guy who eye-fucked her in that outfit, but I couldn’t bear to say it when she bit her lip and stared at me with an expression that begged for approval.  So instead of making her change and possibly delivering a blow to her ego, I smiled and kissed her.
“You look so sexy tonight,” I told her as we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk.  I peeked behind her to admire how her ass wiggled in her skirt.
“It’s not too much?” she asked earnestly.  “I’ve only ever worn the boots once, and that was for Halloween last year, but Alice insisted they looked good.”
I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to me.  “Better than good, babe.  Just be prepared to see my caveman side tonight because you’ll be the center of attention at the party.”
“Whatever,” she said, looking up and rolling her eyes at me.
“I’m serious.”
Things went exactly as I suspected at the party, and I was shooting evil death stares at every guy who dared to look at Bella below her neck.  I felt a sense of pride and power that she was there with me, after giving me the king of all blowjobs earlier that day, and I was ready to point that out to anyone who dared to piss me off enough.  In reality, I would never throw around a private detail that way just to feel macho and triumphant, but it was certainly entertaining to imagine such scenarios.  There were more than a few times when friends of mine would mention something to me about how hot Bella looked, but those comments I could handle; they knew better than to take it beyond a compliment.
Aside from lusting over my girlfriend and wanting to throw her into any unoccupied room or closet I could find to recreate our earlier hookup, the party was pretty fun.  Bella had more or less sobered up from her trip to the bar, so she was making up for it by matching me beer for beer.  For that reason, I drank a little slower and a little less than usual, but that wasn’t my only reason for taking it easy.  Aside from the fact that we knew less people at this party than the places we normally went, I didn’t want to binge and end up useless at the end of the night.  If Bella was willing, we wouldn’t be getting much sleep once we returned to my apartment.
Amped up from her buzz and the energy at the party, Bella eventually dragged us to the basement where people where stacked wall to wall dancing.  Thankfully, I’d had enough beer that I was able to focus on my hot-as-fuck girlfriend and not the drunk assholes bumping into us while they danced.
Her body was pressed close to mine, which I would have believed was due to the crowd if it weren’t for the way she straddled my leg and kissed my neck.  It was torture.  All I could think about was Bella’s naked body and all the things I wanted to do to her, but I was stuck in a room full of people, trying to tame my painful erection as she rubbed against me.
We kissed hard and immodestly, but no one around us cared.  Hell, the majority of the people surrounding us were doing the same thing, and I was sure that most of them had just met that night.  After resisting the urge for at least twenty or thirty minutes, I let my hands slip from her waist, down over her ass as she slid up and down my thigh dancing.  She nipped at my lips when I touched her, encouraging me.  My hands travelled further, meeting the exposed skin at the back of her legs between her boots and her skirt.
Bella wanted more; her body was giving me every sign I needed.  Moving one of my hands back over her skirt, I slowly dragged my fingers higher up her thigh.  When I met the swell of her ass, I was surprised to find it bare.  I moved a little more, and still nothing.  Curious, I moved my hand inward and finally found a thin strip of material running vertically.
“Fuck, Bella,” I groaned in her ear.  “A thong with this little skirt?  You’re evil!
“What?” she asked innocently, pulling back to look at me with an expression that completely contradicted her words.
I tugged lightly on the fabric, doing so carefully to ensure that no one would accidentally see beneath her skirt.  “I want to take you home.”
She nodded at me, pulling away and taking my hand so that we could navigate our way upstairs and out of the house.  I called a cab while she said goodbye to Alice, and we huddled together on the front porch as we waited for our ride.
“Why don’t we just walk?”she asked, snaking her hands beneath my jacket to rest them on the small of my back.
I pulled her closer, rubbing hands on her thighs to provide some warmth.  “First of all, it’s cold as hell and you’re practically naked,” I teased.
“I am not practically naked!” she protested, pinching my waist.
“Regardless, you’re naked enough that I don’t want you out in the cold, and I want to get you home as soon as possible.”
Just then, our cab pulled up by the curb and we climbed inside.  The cabbie asked for an address and headed toward home.
Bella sat close, leaning over to lick and kiss my neck.  “Exactly what do you plan to do to me once we get home?” she asked, bringing up my comments from minutes earlier.
My answer was cut off when the cabbie began talking to us about the Seahawks and their playoff chances that year.  Instead, I responded to him with short phrases or hums of agreement where necessary as I showed Bella what I wanted to do to her.
My hand had been resting on her knee, over her boot, and I slowly moved it up until I met skin.  She snuggled closer into my neck, and I fought to pay attention to the cabbie while still touching her.  When my hand was beneath the edge of her skirt, I moved inward, brushing my knuckles against her barely-there thong.  Her leg immediately lifted, and she hitched it over my thigh, allowing me room do what we both wanted.  Thankfully, the cabbie quieted down and turned up his music, focusing on the road.
“You want me to touch you, Angel?” I whispered, pushing her panties aside.  She nodded against my neck and I told her to stay quiet or I would stop.
I touched her tentatively, but once I felt how wet and warm she was, I slid a finger inside her.  I placed my other hand on her thigh and stroked up and down her leg as I fingered her.  My movements were needful but not rushed, and I still hadn’t brought her to the edge by the time we reached my apartment.  I quickly paid the fare and dragged her upstairs.
Once inside my room, coats were discarded, shirts were tugged off between kisses, and we both stood in our underwear.  Well, Bella was in a hot little push-up bra, her thong, and the boots.  She bent down to unzip them, but I stopped her.
“I want them on,” I said, brushing my hands over her back and unhooking her bra.  I sat her on the edge of my bed and knelt down in front of her.  My fingers curled around the top of her thong and I pulled it down over her thighs and those boots.  “Now, where was I?” I asked playfully, running my hands up her legs once more.
She spread herself open for me, and my hand immediately returned to what I had been doing in the cab.  This time I used two fingers, and she moaned as I moved them in and out of her body.  I leaned forward and kissed her chest, stopping to lap at her nipples before working my way down her stomach.  When my mouth approached my hand, I pushed her to lie down, and I kissed her clit.  She bucked up at me and I chuckled, using my free hand to open her legs farther as my fingers and mouth worked together.
She writhed and fought against me, but I couldn’t stop.  I needed to do this to her.  I could tell from the way she was crying in high pitched, “ah, ah, ahs” and struggling to keep her legs apart that she was close, so I pulled my fingers out and pinned her legs down with my hands.  I kissed down her pussy, away from her clit and dipped my tongue inside her.  Her moisture coated my tongue, and I groaned at how overwhelming it was to know that she was like that for me.  I soon moved back up, but I didn’t give her my fingers again.
“Oh god…ohhhhh, Peter, please,” she begged, trying to force my hand back in place.  I refused, maintaining my grip on her thighs.  I wanted her to want me to fill her, not just my fingers.
Finally, it became too much for her, and she moaned for me again, grabbing as much of my hair as she could and pulling it as she came.  I kissed tenderly down her thighs, releasing them and moving my hands to her boots.  As she panted and regained her breath, I removed her extravagant shoes and massaged her legs to relieve any discomfort she may have felt from wearing them for so long.
“Peter?” she said, lifting her head off the bed.
“You all right?” I asked.
“No,” she said, and I was immediately worried.  Had I held her too tight or hurt her somehow?  “I want you,” she continued slowly, and my anxiety dissolved.  Her tone this time wasn’t suggestive or intentionally sexual; it was sweet, sincere, and sure.  That was even better than hearing her call my name at the height of an intense orgasm.
She scooted back on the bed, and I stood, removed my boxers, and crawled over her.  “You’re ready?” I asked, needing her to confirm her desires.
“Fuck yes,” she replied quickly, making me smile.  She looked so innocent and vulnerable in the moment, even while cursing. 
“Me too.”
Careful not to crush her, I lay over her body and kissed her.  It was slow at first, gaining speed and intensity with each passing minute.  I touched her face, collarbone, and breasts, trying to demonstrate my affection without words.  She was so much more than a fuck to me, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to control myself once I had her.
Still kissing, I reached toward the table beside my bed.  There were no drawers in it, but next to my lamp was an old cigar box my grandfather had given me.  I lifted the lid and pulled out one of the condoms I had placed inside a few weeks ago.
“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, pushing her hair off her face.  “I’ve wanted you for so long, Bella.  Thank you for forgiving me.  For everything.
She smiled back and kissed me, then she smacked my ass and pulled her legs around my waist.  Just like that, our tender moment was gone, but I completely understood.  We were on exactly the same page.
Her pussy was still slick when I thrust into her, and I was immediately lost in how fucking good it felt to be inside her…to have her wrapped around my dick and consuming me.  I wanted to go slow, but I couldn’t.  From the way she responded to each thrust and retraction, I sensed that she wanted it hard and fast as well.  I gave that to her, hitting her in every spot I could manage as I angled her hips and drove deeper.  Each slight change in position elicited a new noise, combinations of my name, ohs and ahs, and calls to God jumbled together.  I kissed her hard, but mostly buried my head in her shoulder as we worked together to find ecstasy.  Needing more, I pulled one of her legs to my shoulder and moved faster.  Her breaths were shorter and needier with each thrust.
“What do you need, Bella?” I asked, hugging her leg for leverage.  “Tell me what you need from me.”
“Right there…”she squeaked.  “Harder!”
I bid her request, feeling my own release teetering nearby.  Within moments, she arched her back off the bed and groaned, gripping the bed sheets tightly.  I yanked her other leg up to my shoulder and slammed into her.  After a couple minutes, the tightness and the angle pushed me over the edge.  I let out a long moan, rising slightly on my knees.
“Fuck…”
I slid out and rolled to the side to discard the condom.  I turned back to her and wrapped her in my arms.
“That was unbelievable,” she said, and I could hear the smile in her voice, even with my eyes closed.
“Mmm…” I hummed happily.  “You are unbelievable.”  The back of my hand traced down her stomach and between her legs, brushing over her swollen sex.  She jumped slightly, so I pulled away with a chuckle.
We cuddled and talked for a while about how amazing the sex was, complimenting one another, as well as some random, inconsequential chatter.  When she got up to use the bathroom, I went in ahead of her and got out a new toothbrush for her to use.  I asked if she wanted pajamas and internally cheered when she refused my offer.  A few minutes later, we were spooned together, close and snuggly under the covers.
I honestly tried to sleep, but that felt impossible with Bella naked in my arms.  Our position reminded me of the first time I touched her in my dorm room last year, but the circumstances were so much different this time.  Feeling brave – and also a bit insatiable – I tickled her belly lightly.
“I can remember exactly how your skin felt the first time I touched you,” I whispered in her ear as my fingers moved along her skin.  “I kept thinking how it was just like this silk scarf my mom used to have when I was little.  It was so soft that I would curl up in her lap and play with it whenever she wore it.  That’s how your skin feels to me; it’s the smoothest thing I’ve ever touched.”
My hand moved over her ribs for a few minutes as we lay there in without speaking, then I moved up to her breasts and slowly circled her nipples.  I knew it would drive her crazy.  Bella loved any attention to her chest.
I slid my other arm under her and cupped both her tits in my hands.  Her breathy pants and happy hums made each touch incredibly gratifying.  “These are perfect, you know.  The first time I felt them, I knew I could spend hours touching them…teasing…tasting.  You are so divine.”
My top hand traveled down her body, grabbing her leg and pulling it over mine.  I allowed my fingers to graze over her in an upward stroke, dragging her arousal across her tender lips.
For me, this is Heaven,” I breathed into her ear, pulling the lobe between my lips.  I continued to touch her as a spoke, eventually dipping inside.  “I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach.  I wanted you so much.  You absolutely consumed my mind, my body, my desires.  I just needed to make you feel good and show you the invisible pull I felt toward you.”
“Ah…ah…Peter,” she whimpered, moving against my hand.  After a minute, her noises turned sharper, and I was moving my fingers faster to meet her need.  She cried out for me, and after her body calmed, I moved my hand to her hip.
“Sleep now, Angel,” I whispered in her ear, a similar sentiment to what I told her the first time we slept in the same bed.
As I drifted off to sleep, I prayed that the old, tainted memory would be washed away by this new, better experience together.

No comments:

Post a Comment