Friday, February 12, 2010

NMTB Outtake #9

 
Outtake #9
EPOV

“Hellooooo!” a voice called form the doorway behind me.

She came, I thought happily.  I invited Bella over, knowing I’d be out of the house most of the day wanting to take advantage of an opportunity to see her.

“Hey!” I called back, setting my tools down and turning toward Bella.  I wiped my greasy hands on my white tee shirt, leaving black streaks in their wake.  “Let me hop down.”

I was in Mike’s garage doing some tune-ups on one of his trucks while he was out of town.  I stood on a specially designed platform to work up at this height.  It was a type of scaffolding made for this kind of work.

“No, stay up there and finish.  I can wait,” she replied.

I watched as she removed her jacket and looked around the garage.  “Wow, this is big.  I mean, it looks like a barn from the outside, but from in here it’s like a warehouse!”

“Big trucks require a big space,” I replied with a chuckle.  Her eyes were like saucers as she took in all the trucks, equipment, tools, and spare parts.

To me this was nothing.  I had spent a lot of time in garages and repair shops since I was young, so the novelty of it had worn off for me.

“Make yourself at home,” I added.  “You’re welcome to look around or put on some music.”

We chatted in a friendly manner as I continued to work and she toured the garage.  She asked many questions about the trucks and shows, informing me that she had only ever seen them on television.  I laughed, telling her that Finn had probably been to a dozen or more shows in his short life.

There was a lull in our conversation, but I was so focused on my work that it didn’t faze me until I heard the music change.  I looked down at Bella, who was standing by the stereo with my iPod in her hand.

“Interesting choice.”

“Is this all right?” she asked.  “I could change it if you want something more upbeat.”

I shook my head and smiled.  “No, it’s fine. It’s on there, so you know it’s something I like.”

“Good,” she said simply.  A satisfied grin stretched across her lips, and her eyes twinkled.  I could never get over how the littlest things about this woman affected me.  She was breathtaking.  “Umm, Edward?  Why are you looking at me like that?”

I shook my head, drawing myself out of my adoring thoughts and back to reality.

“Oh, nothing.  Well, just you.  I can’t help staring, beautiful.

She smiled shyly, diverting her eyes from mine momentarily and staring at the floor.  It amused me that she still got all coy with me at times, but it was also incredibly charming.

I smiled, silently returning to my work and listening to her musical selection.

“The sky is darker, the nights are longer,
When will this hunger collide?
I need to taste you, I want to fill you,
Where is my love tonight?”

I looked up a few moments later when I heard a bumping sound in front of me.  Perched on the roof of the truck, sitting cross-legged was Bella.  She wore a self-satisfied smirk as she looked down on me.

“Where the hood?” she asked.

I gestured to my left with the wrench in my hand.  “We take them off when I do this kind of work.  It’s a lot easier to have full lighting and access.”

“I see,” she nodded.  “So what exactly are you working on?”

“How much do you know about automobile mechanics?”

She laughed and shook her head.  “Absolutely nothing!”

I smiled back at her.  “Then I guess there wouldn’t be much use of me explaining it to you.”

“No, please!  I like to hear you talk about this stuff,” she said.  I could see the sincerity in her eyes.  “You’re in your element right now…all manly and sexy with your greasy hands and your dirty clothes.”

“Okay, you need to stop, or I’ll never get this finished.”

“My bad!” She held her hands up in front of her defensively.  “I’m just here to keep you company.  Now are you going to tell me about this stuff or what?”

“Sure, if you’d like.”  I couldn’t stop smiling at her.  She brought it out in me.  “All right, see this right here…”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did as she asked, and told her about the repairs and adjustments I was making on the truck.  I gave her a detailed explanation as I worked, and she watched me the entire time.  Sometimes she would ask questions to try to understand; other times she looked completely confused.  It was so sweet.  She knew pretty much nothing about cars, admitting that she simply followed the maintenance schedule in the owner’s manual of her car.  She told me that Rosalie was something of a muscle car buff, but that she always felt like their minds worked differently when it came to understanding such things.  I couldn’t fault her for that; some people were wired for this particular interest and others simply were not.

When I was satisfied with my work, I had Bella get into the driver’s seat and start the truck.  Without taking it out of the garage for a test run, I felt fairly certain everything was fine.  If I’d wanted, I could have done that, but I was much more interested in spending time with Bella while I still could today.  Mike could call me this week if anything else on the truck needed tweaking.

I climbed down from the platform and started putting away all the tools I’d been using.  “Do you want to go in the house and play pool?” I asked with my back to Bella.  When she didn’t respond, I turned around and scanned the room for her.  “Bella?  Where’d you – oh damn…”

There she was, sitting on the hood of one of the other trucks – in the sexiest lingerie I’d ever seen on her.  It was pink, lace and completely sheer, and the color was surprisingly lovely against her skin.  The bottoms were tiny half shorts, and the bar created delectable cleavage with a ribbon bow between her breasts.  She was stunning, and my dick agreed.

“You like?” she purred, low and sultry.  Her accompanying smirk was devious and determined.  I could feel the lust pouring off both of us and filling the air.

Bell, that is the stupidest fucking thing you’ve ever asked me,” I said seriously.  “Now get your ass down here.”

“Hmm…” she tapped her chin with a single finger and looked over the front of the truck.  “I think I need help.”

I stepped closer, reaching my arms up and smiling.  She slid her body down slowly, balancing her feet on the front bumper carefully before jumping into my arms.  They wrapped snugly around the top of her thighs, placing the thin elastic of her panties directly in front of my mouth.  I nipped at the fabric and kissed her stomach.

“Woman, I swear you stepped out of a Victoria’s Secret catalog and into my dreams,” I said as the length of her body slid down mine.  As her breasts came to my face, she skillfully wrapped her legs around my waist.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth over the sheer fabric, and hummed with delight as it pebbled under my tongue.  Her back arched in response, thrusting her chest toward me further.  I switched to the other side and bit down lightly.

“Holy shit,” she groaned breathily.

I smiled against her perfect tits.  “You like that, huh?”

“I like everything you do,” she affirmed with a wide smile.

I grinned back and smacked her ass in response, the sharp sound echoing through the garage.  She shrieked and jolted in surprise, but I kept a firm grasp on her body.

“So where in this garage are you going to fuck me?” she asked.  Her mouth attached to my neck, licking and sucking as I surveyed the large room.

“Where would you like me to?”  Both of my hands were under her ass, massaging her firm flesh with my fingers, and creeping toward her center.

“Hmm…”  her lips vibrated against my neck as she considered my question.  The sensation sent shivers down my spine.  “Fuck, I don’t even care.  Over there on that table?

I quickly carried her over to the worktable she mentioned, and placed her right on the edge.  She began tugging at my clothes, but I stopped her abruptly.

“Shit, Bella.  I’m getting you all dirty.”

She looked down, and we both examined the black streaks and fingerprints that covered her skin and lingerie from my mechanic’s hands.

To my surprise, she didn’t look upset about the state of her undergarments.  She was smiling deviously at me.  “That is…So.  Fucking.  Sexy,” she purred before attacking my lips with hers.  Seeing Bella so turned on only served to do the same for me, and I discarded my own clothes immediately.  The last of hers came off as well.

I continued kissing her, pulling her lower lip in my teeth and tracing her jaw line with my tongue.  As I did so, my hands skimmed up and down her thighs, teasing.  When I finally came to the apex, my movements froze.

“Baby, my hands.  I don’t want to touch you with all this stuff on me.”  She looked down at my hands and cringed at the sight of my blackened fingers near her most sensitive places.  “Are you wet enough for me?” I whispered in her ear.

She pulled back and I watched her expression change to a smirk.  As she brushed my hands aside with her own she said,” Why don’t you let me find out?”

I stared in awe as her middle finger trailed down her sex and disappeared beneath her tender lips.  She only lingered a few moments, but when she pulled it out, I could see it glistening in the light.  My cock jumped as she slowly drew it up toward her mouth.  I licked my lips subconsciously, but when the finger was almost to her mouth, she shook her head.  Instead, my little tease brought her hand to my mouth and slipped it between my lips.  I hungrily swirled my tongue around her slender finger, lapping up her delicious juices and wishing for more.  My hands were everywhere, stroking and scratching at her hot flesh.  Her free hand moved to my more than ready erection and hooked around the head.  Hums and moans filled the garage, the evidence of pleasure we were both experiencing.

“You’re such a little tease,” I growled.  “A dirty little tease,” I added, making a reference to the black smudges across her skin.

“Then give me a condom and I won’t tease you anymore.”

Moments later, I was right where I wanted to be.  Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as I stood before her, grasping her hips and pounding away.  Part of me wanted to worship the goddess before me, but her increasingly loud cries of ecstasy told me not to stop.

In the background I heard the first song Bella had put on earlier and realized that the album must have been playing a repeat loop.  I closed my eyes, concentrating on every sensation that flowed through me as I was inside Bella.  The sensual lyrics filled the air, and I wondered if she noticed them as well.

“Tell me what you’ll find
Tell me what it is
That draws you to the darkness, into the wilderness
Baby wake your heart before the rising sun
Reveals that you are choosing blood for love”

“Do you hear that?” I whispered in her ear before sucking the tender lobe between my lips.  “Listen to those words.  Do you hear, my little lyricist?”

“Yes, Edward…oh god, yes,” she panted. 

I sang the current line into the same ear I had been kissing.  “I need to taste you, I want to feel you.  Where is my love tonight?”

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna…ahh..” she cried out as I felt her middle tremble with her climax.  She was so beautiful when she came.

One of my hands rose to stroke her wild hair back, and the other held her in place with my thrusting.  “Does singing to you make you come, baby?  That’s so fucking hot.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what, Isabella?”

“Yes…you singing makes me come!”  Her thoughts were cut off by a series of uncontrollable moans.

“I’m almost there, baby,” I said.  “Wrap those sexy legs around my waist so I can get deep inside you.  Come with me.”

She did as I commanded, and I sang to her again until I could no longer form the words.  She fell apart with me, and I collapsed against her with my hands on the table and my forehead against hers.

Examining her body as I pulled away, I saw that she was absolutely filthy from my hands.

“I think it’s time I clean you up.  Would you mind a little dip in the hot tub?”





The music Bella puts on an artist named Lee Hester who is local to my city.  It is significant, not only because of the lyrics, but also because it’s not the usual rock music that Edward and Bella discuss.  You should give it a listen on MySpace at /leehester30in30.  The song quoted is called Blood for Love and the full song lyrics are below:
the trees are showing a brand new season is coming
the wind is blowing around the leaves are falling
the sky is darker, the nights are longer
when will this hunger collide
i need to taste you, i want to feel you
where is my love tonight

tell me what you'll find
tell me what it is
that draws you to the darkness, into the wilderness
baby wake your heart, before the rising sun
reveals that you are choosing blood for love

the day is ending, another one is beginning
the light is shining into my view it's so blinding
the cold air is killing whatever it's touching
leaves nothing living behind
i need to know you i want to be with you
my love where are you this time

tell me what you'll find
tell me what it is
that draws you to the darkness, into the wilderness
baby wake your heart, before the rising sun
reveals that you are choosing blood for love

the trees are showing a brand new season is coming
the wind is blowing around the leaves are falling
the sky is darker, the nights are longer
when will this hunger collide
i need to taste you, i want to feel you
where is my love tonight




No comments:

Post a Comment