Sunday, February 28, 2010

Toxic - Outtake #1

 
Outtake #1
Timeline:  Immediately after Chapter 5 ~ Peter's birthday


Special thanks to DahliaBlack and BBSapphire24 for pre-reading and Chele681 for beta magic.

Warnings:  OOC, things that would never actually happen in the story (hence it being an outtake), poly, boysecks, unprotected sex.  ‘Tis dirty & pervy.  



Bella


My eyes fought to stay closed when I awoke with an uncomfortable feeling, but I knew it was a useless attempt.  Between all the alcohol at the bar and the wild sex, I had to pee like crazy.  Giving in, I peeled my eyelids open and glanced at the alarm clock on Peter's side of the bed.


Awesome.  We haven't even been asleep an hour.


Grudgingly, I dragged myself out of Peter's warm, heavy hold on me and stumbled toward the bathroom.  I held my arms out like a little kid playing "pin the tail on the donkey" so that I wouldn't accidentally run into anything, and thankfully, I made it there without injury.  Once my business was taken care of, I brushed my teeth and wiped my face with a wet washcloth before returning to the bedroom.  Unfortunately, I was awake enough to realize that I desperately needed water, and maybe some aspirin, too.


From what I could tell in the dark, Peter's bedroom was a complete mess.  Clothes were scattered everywhere.  Somehow, my bag was overturned, and half the contents lay in an indistinguishable heap on the floor.  A picture frame that had been on the wall was now on the floor, and I stepped on a few cold, round coins that must have fallen from Peter's pants pockets.  I managed to locate the shirt that Peter had worn out earlier that night, so I slipped it on, but didn't bother with the buttons or locating any bottoms.  I didn't exactly want to run to the kitchen naked in the middle of the night, but I was far too sleepy and foggy to find the need for more than that.  It wasn't like either of the guys were going to wake up anyhow.


Apparently, that's where I was wrong.  Standing in front of the open refrigerator door, I tipped my head back and chugged a bottle of water.  When I heard a voice behind me, I jumped and nearly screamed.


"Can you hand me one of those while you're in there?  I'm thirsty as hell."


"Holy fuck, Jasper!" I gasped, clutching my heart with my free hand.  Not thinking, I grabbed an unopened bottle of Aquafina and turned to hand it to him.  That's when I realized my mistake.  In the light of the open fridge, with Peter's shirt hanging open, Jasper received his very own private peepshow.


"Well shit, all I wanted was a drink," he quipped playfully.  "This is nice, too."


Shoving the plastic bottle at him, I scrambled to pull my shirt closed and held it that way with my hand, but he had already seen all there was to see.  I was pretty sure that I had never been so embarrassed in my entire life, and that's saying something since my inhibitions generally fly out the window when I've been drinking.  Seriously, though, my boyfriend's best friend (and my roommate's boyfriend) just saw all my lady bits.  Not cool.


Yet somehow...


Nope.  Don't go there, drunky.


"Umm, sorry, Jasper," I mumbled nervously, trying to inch myself away from the fridge and out of the kitchen.  "I was just... Yeah.  I didn't think you'd be... I'm going back to bed."  I finished quickly, trying to escape this awkward situation so that we could both return to our rooms and pretend like this middle of the night run-in never happened.


Sounds like a plan to me.  Done and done.


Just as I closed the refrigerator door and tried to step away, Jasper stopped me with an unexpected hand on my hip.


"Chill, sweetheart."  Though I wouldn't meet his eyes, I could feel his gaze on me as he softly directed me deeper into the kitchen instead of out.  I stuttered incoherently, trying to find a way to protest, but before I knew it, I was leaning against the counter, and I finally looked up at him.  I needed to get a handle on why he was keeping me from returning to bed.  "You're so fucking hot."


Ignoring his last statement, I spoke again.  "Seriously, I'm really tired, and I should go back to bed," I protested, but as my hands fell to my sides and Jasper's long fingers toyed with the buttons along the open edge of Peter’s shirt, I found myself frozen in place.  The way his steel gray eyes seared my body with his gaze was impossible to escape.


Casually sliding his fingers up and down the length of the inside hem of the shirt, he never touched my skin, but I could feel heat radiating from his hand with each swipe.  Then he said something so shocking that it completely contradicted his odd, sensual behavior.  "Alice broke up with me."


"Whoa.  What?" I asked loudly, snapping my head up to look at him directly.  "No, no, no.  She would have told me."


"She didn't want to bother you with it before she went home," he said, shrugging.  His tone was casual, but his posture hinted at annoyance.  I wondered what would cause that.


"So when did that happen?  I mean, it's just a break, right?"


"No, it's not," he replied, shaking his head.  "It was sort of on the way to the airport."


"Shut the fuck up!"  I slapped my hand over my mouth, hoping that I hadn't disturbed Peter from his sleep.  "When you dropped her off to fly home?  That's awful!"


He brushed off my comments once more with a half shrug as he continued to play with the thin fabric of my shirt.  It now hung open slightly, but my breasts were covered, and I crossed my legs to shield my...other exposed parts.  Now, his knuckles grazed my skin every so often, but it was seldom enough to seem accidental.


"I'm fine, I guess," he told me, but I didn't completely believe him.  "We've sort of been building to this point.  We were just good at hiding it."


"I’m sorry, Jasper.  That really sucks," I offered, attempting to sound consoling, but I found myself quite pissed at Alice for how she went about things.  Even without knowing the reason behind the breakup, doing it in the manner she chose felt cowardly and wrong.


Unthinkingly, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling Jasper into a hug that was meant to be comforting and supportive.  As it turned out, it was a bit more than that.


Yep, that would definitely be Jasper's sword attempting to impale my bellybutton.


Fuck and fuck and fuckandfuckandfuckandfuuuuuuuuck.


And then there was a hand on my chest.  When I say chest, I mean boob.  With the massaging and the intentional teasing...all of that.  Damn it all if I didn't arch right into his large hand and whimper for more.


"Bad, bad, bad.  This is bad," I managed to protest weakly, but that didn't stop what we were doing.  All I could do was feel, and his body so close to mine felt really good.  It was similar to the intensity of that final tequila shot of the night, but so much crazier.  And with less clothes.  And an obviously large erection teasing my stomach.


"Relax, sweetheart," he soothed, stroking my hair with his free hand then dropping it to my other breast.  "Things are complicated across the board, but I promise that it's okay.  I promise."  He punctuated his final word with a light thrust against my body.


I had no idea what he meant about things being complicated, but my mind was too far gone to question him or try to stop.  I knew that Peter was close by and that this could turn into a monumental train wreck, but something deep inside me wanted more.


When I felt bare skin pressed to my lower belly, all of my sense fell away.  The head of his cock was peeking out through the flap in his boxers, the lone article of clothing he wore, and I couldn't resist the temptation to feel him.  Reaching between us, I slowly circled the pad of my thumb around his head, relishing the silky smoothness of him as he shuddered under my touch.  His hands reacted in kind, squeezing me slightly tighter, and his head fell to my shoulder.  Growing braver, I continued my circular pattern, moving farther down his length and exposing more of him from within the confines of his shorts.  Boldly, I angled him down and held his tip directly against my clit.


"Oh fuck, Bella!" he cried, bending his knees and pressing our chests together.  His hands moved to the counter on either side of me, and his cock flattened against me.  As wet as I already was from this unexpected encounter, the top side of his erection slid easily between my folds, rubbing deliciously back and forth.  He never attempted to make that slight shift to angle himself properly and enter me, but he continued to glide back and forth.  He felt so unbelievably, erotically, dangerously good, and I just couldn't stop myself from moving in time with him.


A noise behind us caused me to freeze, and reality crept back in, making me fear the absolute fucking worst.  It was over.  It was all over.  I had ruined everything with my stupid horniness and lack of self-control.


"Oh my god, Peter!  This isn't... Fuck, babe, I'm so sorry.  Please don't..."


To my surprise, Peter's eventual words were not harsh or angry.  He looked...supportive?


What the mother fuck?  I am surely still asleep.  I did not wake up.  Jasper and the kitchen are not real.  I'm sleeping.


"Damn, Angel," he said darkly, dragging out the words as he closed the gap between us. Feeling completely flustered, I tried to push Jasper back a little, but he wouldn't budge.  I stared at Peter in disbelief, nervously waiting to hear whatever he was going to say.  "You're so fucking hot," he finally finished.


"That's exactly what I said," Jasper chuckled.  I watched in disbelief as he reached out and patted Peter's shoulder.  "You want to take over, birthday boy?"


I gulped, waiting for the next piece of this crazy jigsaw puzzle. 


"Nah, I'd rather watch this round."


"What?" I squeaked, gaping at my boyfriend.  He wanted to watch?  As in, watch his best friend fuck me?  What kind of jacked up parallel universe was this, and what the hell was in that tequila to get us here?


"Shh, it's fine," Peter shushed me, leaning in to plant a firm kiss on my lips.  "Shit's complicated, but this is all good.  You looked like you were ready for Jasper to fuck you two minutes ago.  That hasn't changed, has it?"


"Baby, I..." I began, but he cut me off abruptly.


"You don't have to do anything you don't want, but I'm offering," he said sincerely.  "It's okay.  Really."


Jasper regained my attention by running his fingers through my hair.  "Seriously, Bella.  Whatever you want.  Is this what you want?"  With his question, he slid himself against me once more, causing me to groan involuntarily.


The guys both laughed light-heartedly at me.


"Go on, Angel."  After one longer kiss from Peter, he stepped back, and Jasper lifted me onto the counter, pulling my ass to the edge. 


I closed my eyes, trying to focus on the feeling and not the really weird side of all that was happening.  Jasper kicked off his boxers and rubbed himself over me for a few moments, and with a long, slow thrust, he was buried deeply inside me.  All three of us released a guttural moan at the same time.  I gripped the edge of the counter as Jasper found a steady rhythm with moderate strokes, and I glanced over to Peter, surprised to see him so enthralled by the scene.


"Pete," Jasper panted.  "Right now, man.  Fuck, right now...now."


Clueless as to what he could mean, I watched as Peter disappeared from the room and returned less than a minute later with something in his hand.  He stood behind Jasper doing something I couldn't see, and then there was a clatter next to me on the counter as whatever Peter had been holding hit the surface.  Without warning, Jasper stopped moving in me, and Peter was holding Jasper hips.


Oh.


My.


Fuck.


Peter was fucking Jasper.  While Jasper fucked me.


My boyfriend.  His best friend.


And I always thought that if I had a three-way, I would be the one in the middle...




Jasper


The apartment filled with a chorus of slapping skin, moans, and grunts in various pitches, but it was still the prettiest fucking song I had ever heard.  And the feeling?  Shit.  There weren't words.


"Holy hell... Oh god, oh god...oh... Damn, Bella, you feel so... Ungh...Pete..."


I had been with a few girls.  More specifically, I had been with Alice for over a year.


And I had been with Peter this way in the past.  It had been a while, but that didn't change the facts.


However, I had never been with two people at once.  I had never been the one in the middle.


It was impossible to hold out for long.  With the dual sensations and all the fuckalicious goodness of being consumed that way, I teetered over the edge quickly.  Dropping my hand to where my base met Bella's petal-soft skin, I quickly circled my thumb over her nerves.  It was like rapid fire; it was like free falling from a cliff.  Bella seized around me, tugging me from the inside out as her body erupted in a fierce orgasm.  Mine followed immediately, emptying me.  That set off Peter's climax in the domino effect.  I could feel my inner muscles clench around his dick, and at what must have been the very last minute, he pulled out, shooting his hot load onto the small of my back.  I shivered as the liquid heat dripped down over my ass.


"What the hell was that?"


Bella's exasperated voice broke through the symphony of heavy panting and labored breaths to draw us back to reality.  Glancing over my shoulder at Peter, he tipped his head toward the living room.


"Bella, I think we should go sit down.  We...well, I have a bit of explaining to do."


With my words, she took my hands so I could help her down.  She immediately moved toward Peter, meeting him in a needful embrace, and he guided her toward the sofa.  Her shirt was buttoned, our boxers were put back on, and we settled in for an interesting conversation.


Bella sat between us.  She looked nervous and hesitant about the impending conversation, and I really couldn't blame her for that.  After what we had just done, it was reasonable that she would be feeling awkward.  I had not planned anything that happened in the kitchen, but I definitely wasn't backing down when the opportunity presented itself.  Between being dumped recently, the fuckhot moment with the tequila shot, and Peter's drunken comments in the restroom at the bar, it was difficult to think with my head instead of my...other head.


While washing our hands, only minutes before leaving the bar, Peter looked at me in the mirror and gave me a lazy smile.  He seemed so happy, and I was really glad that his twenty-first birthday night had turned out to be such a good time.  He was a great friend, and he deserved a fun night.


"I think you got Bella a little worked up out there," he said with a chuckle.


I laughed lightly as well, brushing my hair out of my face.  "Yeah, sorry about that, man.  I'm pretty fucking drunk, and with the whole Alice situation, my head's a little fucked right now."  I looked into his eyes through the mirror, trying to show my sincerity despite our mutual intoxication.  "I just got a little carried away, but I don't think you could blame me.  Your girl is...well, you know how hot she is.  I just don't think she realizes how sexy she can be."


"Shit, you have no idea," he replied, smiling widely.  This wasn't the first time we had discussed girls, but the way Peter looked when he talked about Bella was something different.  He was a mess for her.  "You know, I get the feeling that she wouldn't mind a little more of that."


"A little more of what?" I asked.  Sure, I had an idea of what he meant, but this was not something I wanted to assume, drunk or not.


He shook his head, passing me a couple paper towels to dry my hands.  "Come on, J.  You know what I mean.  Under different circumstances, she would totally fuck you."


"Well, I think it's best not to entertain that idea, Pete."  I smiled again, but it was a little less friendly this time, and a little more apprehensive.  "Those 'circumstances' don't exist."


"Yeah, but they could," he replied quickly, stunning me speechless.  "If the opportunity was there, I wouldn't stop it.  I don't know how to explain it; I just know it would be okay.  The way things are with me and Bella...our relationship could handle it."


I gave Peter a skeptical look.  "As enticing as you make it sound, you're really fucking drunk right now, so I think we should just let this conversation go for the time being.  Come on; let's not keep your girl waiting."


I turned toward the door to go back out to the bar, but Peter grabbed my arm to stop me.  Our little bathroom chat that had started with a bit of humor was becoming uncomfortable, and I really had no idea what to think anymore.


"You can't tell me you've never thought about being with a girl and a guy at the same time, can you?  I mean, seriously?"


Before I could respond, Peter brushed past me and exited the restroom.  At the same time?  Was he for fucking real?  My mind couldn't even process that implication without making my dick harden a little. 


A few minutes later, we were stumbling home, trying not to fall and break our asses on the ice.


Bringing my attention back to the matter at hand, I exchanged a look with Peter and began speaking when he gave me an encouraging nod.


"All right, Bella, I'm not going to beat around the bush here because, at this point, that would just be stupid."  I look a deep breath, looked directly into her confused brown eyes, and said it.  "I'm bi, but I think you probably figured that out by now."


She turned her attention toward Peter quickly.  "So...umm, Peter?  Are you...too?"


"What?  No!"


"But you-"


"Okay, just stop," I said immediately, trying to intercept her train of thought.  "It's not like that."


"My boyfriend just put it in your ass.  Please tell me what it's like," she said flatly.  She was definitely not amused.  Or patient.


"Just listen, okay?" I asked, and she nodded once.  "You could probably guess that we've done that before.  Well, me and Peter, not the whole three people thing.  Anyway," I continued quickly, "I've known for a few years that I was into guys too, but I really loved Alice and wanted to be with her.  Unfortunately, I had other, uhh, needs.  That's where Peter factors into things.  He's helped me out from time to time, but that was all it was, and that was the only time since you guys have been together."


She took hold of Peter's hand and rested a shaking palm on my knee as she looked up at me with wide, perplexed eyes.  "How about you just start from the beginning and explain how your...arrangement began."


"Bella, are you all right?" Peter interrupted, turning her face toward him with his free hand.  "We don't have to do this if it's making you uncomfortable."


My eyebrows raised in question at the harsh blush that covered her cheeks.  She just shook her head and looked down.


"Uncomfortable?  No, that's sort of a relative term," she explained, crossing her legs tightly as a silent explanation.  "This is all really crazy and sort of weird, so I just want to understand, if you know what I mean."


"Of course," Peter agreed, urging me to begin.  This was something that involved both of us, but it was mostly about me, so I knew that I would be doing all the talking.


With another deep breath, I started at the beginning, just as Bella had requested.  "Like I said, I've known for a while that I'm into guys, too.  I definitely prefer relationships with women, but that attraction and desire is still there.  I never explored it until college.  There was a guy freshman year - he was a senior - and we used to fool around.  It was casual, and I was learning what I liked and stuff, and at the same time, I was still hooking up with girls every once in a while.  Eventually, he wanted something more than the occasional fuck, but I didn't.  I also didn't want to be publicly outed.  I'm not ashamed of who I am, but it's personal, you know?"


"Yeah, I get that," she said supportively, squeezing my knee.  "Go on..."


"The end of freshman year came around, and I knew Alice then, but we weren't together.  Peter and I were roommates, of course, and I guess this part of the story is a little more amusing.  Peter, you want to chime in?"


"Uhh, sure," he said hesitantly, scratching his scruffy jaw uneasily.  "I was watching porn when I got home from a party one night.  I didn't think Jasper was coming home, but then he did.  We were both a bit loaded, so he sat down on the couch with a beer and watched with me."


Bella guffawed with a snort, pulling her hand off my knee to cover her mouth.  After a moment, she returned it to its place, but she didn't say anything.  I picked up the story from there.


"It was pretty obvious when Peter became...excited about the video.  He was wearing a pair of gym shorts...I was tanked...we were both horny..."


"Oh my god..." Bella murmured, but I ignored her comment and continued.


"To make a long story short, I stuck my hand down his shorts and jacked him off.  After that, I hopped in the shower and took care of myself, and Peter was in bed by the time I finished."


Peter interrupted to explain the rest.  "Jasper pretty much came out to me about his...sexual preferences the next day.  We didn't actually talk about what happened, though."


"But Peter, if you're not bi too, why did you let him do it?  It's pretty obvious at this point that it wasn't the only time," Bella said earnestly.  "Are you sure you're not bi?  I mean, maybe just a little?"


I laughed lightly at her suggestion, but I allowed Peter to handle this.  I had the feeling it was something they needed to discuss as a couple, as strange as that idea was under the circumstances.


"No, Bella.  I promise you that it was never anything...romantic.  Or anything like that at all," he insisted.  It didn't upset me that he was speaking so fervently to convince her because it was the truth.  Aside from our friendship and arrangement, there was nothing between us.  "Basically, Jasper had an itch that needed scratching, and I helped.  Nothing more."


"Okay..." Bella said slowly.  I couldn't tell if she was convinced by our explanation or not.  We stayed silent until she spoke again.  "Did Alice know about this?"


"If you're asking if Alice knew that Peter and I fucked, the answer is no," I explained.  "She knew about my sexual orientation, and we eventually came to an agreement about me fooling around with someone else every so often, but there were stipulations.  It was only to be one person, safe sex, that kind of thing.  She knew I had something worked out with a friend, but she wasn't privy to anymore information than that."


"Then was this a regular thing with you guys?"


"No," Peter interjected.  "Never when I was with you or Maria."


"And it was sporadic.  Nothing was ever planned," I added.


She was thoughtful again for a minute, glancing back and forth between us.  Suddenly, the question came in quick succession, changing the mood noticeably.


"So that - in the kitchen - it was really the first time you've done a threesome?"


"Yes."


"And Peter, are you always the top guy, or do you switch?"


"I'm always the top.  That's it."


"Oh.  Well do you do other stuff?"


"Like what?"


"You know, like, give each other blow jobs and that kind of thing?"


"I gave Peter a blow job once, but that was it.  Other than that time, it's strictly sex."


"Do you kiss?"


Silence.


"What?" Peter asked dumbly.


"Do you guys ever kiss?" she repeated.


I shook my head.  "Nope.  Like we said, it's not like that."


"I want you to.  I want to see you guys kiss."


"What?" Peter asked a little louder this time.  I was beginning to think he wasn't capable of forming any other words at this point in time.


"Come on," she insisted, swiftly turning herself into Peter's lap and straddling him.  "You guys can't tell me you've never thought about it.  And after that little surprise in the kitchen, I think you owe me, right?"


I stayed quiet.  I wasn't going to object to the opportunity - it had been a fuck long time since I had made out with another guy - but he needed to agree.  I had the feeling Bella's sultry tone and subtle movements in his lap were going to do him in.  They were locked in a fierce gaze, and I could literally feel the intensity that passed between them.


"Please, baby?" she begged, rubbing the side of his face with her hand.  I watched jealously as her fingertips massaged his scalp, luring him into her trap.  "God, seeing you guys back there was so sexy.  Let me watch you guys.  Just for a minute."


"Fuck, Angel," Peter groaned, thrusting his cock toward her.  I could see enough between their bodies to know he was hard, and there was no doubt in my mind that Bella was now really, really into the idea of Peter fooling around with me.  She kissed him hard and passionately, and I heard myself groan at the sight.  Just as quickly as she began, Bella flipped herself out of Peter's lap and to his other side, leaving only a small space between he and I.  I scooted a little closer, hoping that he was giving in to her request.


Carefully, and so excruciatingly slowly, Peter inched toward me.  I could see his chest rising and falling rapidly, and his nervous breaths began to hit my skin as he came closer.  His apprehension fueled my excitement.  I wasn't as drunk as I had been before we got home earlier, but the effects of the alcohol still lingered in my system.  It was just enough to let down my guard for this to happen, and I had the distinct feeling that it was the same for both Peter and Bella.  Glancing over his shoulder, I saw that Bella was rubbing her hand up and down his back, providing comfort and encouragement.  My mind was in a thousand different places just thinking about all the possibilities.


I turned toward him, and he did the same so that we were all sitting sideways on the sofa.  It was deep enough that we all had room to maneuver, nearly as wide as a twin bed.  Thank you, IKEA.


Cautious not to freak him the hell out, I raised my hand and tucked it around the back of his neck.  At a pace I hoped he could handle, I pulled us closer together, tipped my head slightly, and closed my eyes.  When his warm lips met mine, I let out the most embarrassing fucking moan in the world, but Bella immediately backed me up with her own commentary. 


"Holy fucking shit," she breathed.  "Don't stop."


Opening my eyes for a moment, I saw that she was unbuttoning her shirt, and I couldn't resist the opportunity to watch her undress.  It was a glorious sight, but I had to close my eyes in order to give Peter my full attention.  He was stiff and hesitant at first, but as I peppered small kisses against his mouth, he slowly relaxed.  When he lips finally began working with mine, molding and tugging, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven.  For all the times we had been together, this had never happened, and it was like a damn fantasy come true.  And fuck was he a good kisser.  I had grown so accustomed to Alice's insistent, excited kissing that the slow, sensual rhythm he had was an inviting change of pace.  Then, miracles of miracles, our tongues slid together, and I instinctively pulled his whole body closer to mine, grasping and tugging at him.


I could hear and feel Bella shifting around a little more, and I peeked again to see her pressing herself against Peter's back and kissing all over his shoulders and neck.  I didn't know where this was leading, but I couldn't bring myself to stop.  Peter had been with Maria, and then there were only a few months between that breakup and the time that he and Bella finally started dating.  That meant that it had been over a year (until earlier tonight) since he had fucked me.  The only exception was that single blow job I mentioned to Bella, which occurred at the very beginning of the fall semester before these two were together.  Now that I'd had a taste of him again, combined with all this craziness with Bella, I wanted so much more.


When he pulled away from me, I was disappointed, but I immediately realized why he had done that.  Bella's arm was wrapped around Peter's waist with her hand beneath his boxers stroking him.  His body reacted to her touch, and he angled himself to turn and kiss her for a few moments.  I watched jealously as they made out and touched, but when I saw that Bella was pulling his boxers down, I removed mine as well.  Like I said, I didn't know where this was going, but if everyone else was getting naked, I didn't want to miss out on anything.


Bella extracted herself from Peter's hold and turned him back toward me.  "Keep going," she urged, and from the look his eyes and the obvious need of his stiff dick, he would have done anything she asked right now.  That was good news for me.


I brought our bodies close together again and kissed up the side of his neck, focusing on the sensitive skin around his ear.  I felt Bella's hand grasp mine, and I allowed her to guide it between Peter's legs.  Leaving no room for question, she wrapped my hand around his cock and wordlessly encouraged me to take over stroking him.  With a firm grip, I gave them both what they desired.


"I'll be right back," she said, much to our surprise.  She hopped off the couch and dashed out of the room, calling to us behind her.  "Don't you dare stop!"


"Whatever the lady wants," I chuckled against Peter's neck, I felt him shiver under my lips.  That was all the prompting I needed to move back to his mouth.  I kissed him much harder this time, biting his bottom lip and forcing my tongue into his mouth.  While I roughly pumped him with my fist, I held his face against mine with my other hand, groaning and grunting excitedly.


Peter was making his own noises, and I couldn't deny that I felt a little smug about that.  This was something different for us, and even though it wasn't his "thing," he was obviously enjoying it.


"Fuck..." I mumbled, breaking our kiss to catch my breath.  "You okay, Peter?" I asked sincerely.  The last thing I wanted to do was push him into something that would damage our friendship, regardless of our conversation in the bar restroom or what we had done earlier.  If he needed to stop this, I would accept that.


Just then, Bella returned and resumed her position behind Peter, though I had no idea where she had gone or why.


"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," she said happily, kissing Peter's shoulder and then leaning over him to run her fingers through my hair.  "Just keep fucking going.  God..."


We continued kissing, and I was so lost in the feeling, noises, and Peter's hand now on my upper thigh that I didn't realize what Bella was doing behind him.  His entire body jerked in a manner that was alarming, and he swore loudly.  At Bella.


"What the hell?" I asked, but as I followed the line of Bella's arm down behind Peter, I knew what had set him off. 


Peter squirmed a bit more, presumably trying to get Bella to stop.  "Just relax for a minute," she said, rubbing herself against his back and dragging her tongue along the outside of his ear.  "You don't even know if you'll like it unless you chill out."


"Damn it, Bella.  Just stop already.  How would you like it if I stuck my fingers up your ass with no warning?" he snarled at her.  At the same time, he shoved my hand off him, but Bella wouldn't be deterred so easily.


Nipping at his earlobe, she whispered huskily, "I don't know, babe.  You've never tried."


Damn if she wasn't the perfect woman right there.  If I thought I was turned on before, I had no idea what this girl could do to me with a few bold moves and some simple words.  And they weren't even directed at me.  Peter was a lucky fucker.


Keeping one hand behind him, Bella snaked the other around and rubbed down Peter's chest until she had his cock in her hand again.  I had scooted back slightly to give him space to relax, and I stayed there waiting to see what Bella had in mind.


"Now be a good boy and turn around and fuck me," I heard her demand, and it was clear that Peter loved that idea.  He twisted himself around, pinning her against the armrest of the sofa.  I grabbed a pillow from my side and handed it to them to put behind her.  Without missing a beat, they got comfortable, and I was soon enjoying a little Bella and Peter porn.  He kissed his way over her collarbone and attacked her breasts, sucking and pulling on her nipples with fervor that made her gasp and cry out in response.  She scratched up his back, leaving long red lines behind before digging into his shoulders.  My view was obscured from behind him, but I could see that he was teasingly skimming his hand down her stomach and between her legs.  When she whimpered his name, I knew that he had finally slid his fingers into her and was quickly bringing her to new heights.


Unable to control myself, my hand found its way to my dick, needfully squeezing and rubbing myself up and down.  I saw the lube that Bella had retrieved lying on the floor, so I picked it up and squirted some into my hand to make my actions a little easier.  Bella moaned and stiffened under Peter's hand moments later, and I watched, stroking myself faster, as he repositioned himself and adjusted her hips to slam into her.


"Fuck baby...don't stop," she moaned, tugging him closer.  He mumbled words of affection back to her, and I could hardly contain my jealousy.  I now knew what being inside Bella that way felt like, and I wished that I was back in the middle of them again instead of tending to myself as I watched.


"Jasper, get over here," Bella said out of the blue, pulling herself up slightly but not making Peter stop.


"What do you need, sweetheart?" I asked as she looked at me over Peter's shoulder.


"Fuck Peter."


"What?" he and I exclaimed at the same time.


"Do it.  Do it...fuck... Come on."


Peter froze, hovering above her as stiff as a wooden beam.  "Bella," he said, but that was all.  I couldn't gauge his reaction on that alone.


I found myself just as silent. 


Did I want to do it?  Fuck.  And.  Yes.


That didn't mean I was going to try if Peter wasn't into the idea.  Our arrangement had never gone that way, and I hadn't ever tried to persuade him to try.  As I explained to Bella earlier, my experience with having sex with guys was limited to the guy from freshman year and Peter.  I had always bottomed in those cases, and while I had tried anal sex with girls, I had never actually fucked a guy.  This felt like a damn good opportunity, especially if I would be fucking Peter while he was with Bella at the same time.  Part of me wanted to do it for selfish reasons, but I also knew how good it felt to be the one in the middle, so I wanted him to experience it as well.


"What do you say, baby?"  Bella asked him, interrupting my thoughts.  "You know how good it made Jasper feel earlier.  I just want you to feel good too."


Damn.  I think I love this woman.  She's thinking the exact same thing that I am.


"Oh god..." he groaned, presumably in response to something Bella was doing that I couldn't see.  I waited anxiously to find out whether this was going to happen or not.  Finally, after what felt like an eternity, but was more likely thirty seconds, he took an audible deep breath and nodded against Bella's forehead.  "All right.  Okay.  Just fucking use a lot of lube and be gentle, for god's sake."


With those words of agreement, I didn't waste any time.  I grabbed the bottle of lube again and squirted a generous amount into my hand.  I smoothed the slick liquid all over my cock, paying special attention to the head, and then I used my fingers to apply some to Peter's opening as well.  With great care, I slipped the tip of one finger into him, immediately feeling the way he clenched at my touch.


"Deep breaths, Peter.  Hold still for just a second."


I added a second fingertip, and once they were both in and I could feel him relax a little, I thrust them in and out a few times.  When I was sure that there was ample lubrication, I moved myself closer on my knees, angled myself behind him, and held the tip of my cock against him.


"You ready?"


"I..." he started, sounding unsure and nerve-wracked.  I needed to do something, but not without his approval.  "Shit, just do it," he breathed heavily, falling onto Bella a little more.


She held her arms around his back, supportively rubbing his shoulder blades and whispering things in his ear I couldn't hear even though I was so close to them.  Whatever it was, it helped him loosen up, and I was able to begin.


I groaned embarrassingly loud at the vice-like tightness around the first inch of my shaft, but Bella encouraged me to continue.  I hadn't forgotten that in addition to wanting me to do this to Peter, she was also waiting to be fucked.  After asking Peter if he was all right and receiving his grunted approval, I pushed deeper into his body, relishing the firm enveloping with each passing second.  I continued until we were skin against skin, and then I pulled out halfway.  A few half thrusts assured me that he could handle it, so I eventually increased my pace, tapping his hip to resume his own movement for Bella's sake.


Somehow, things managed to shift, and while it wasn't necessarily easy finding a rhythm between the three of us while also ensuring that Bella stayed in a position where she wasn't being squished by the bodies of two athletic males, we made it work.


Oh dear god, did it work.


I loved being topped - fucked, controlled, overwhelmed - but this was something else entirely, and to do it with someone I trusted and cared for made it incredibly better.  Everything we were doing together - all three of us - was mind blowing.


It's not even over, and I hope to fuck that this won't be the last time we do this.

Peter


Holy shit.


It hurt.  A fucking lot. 


It was weird and sort of uncomfortable, but at the same time it was similar to that really awesome pain from being tattooed or getting nailed on the soccer field.  The adrenaline rush and excitement...all the craziness made it worth the discomfort.  It made me want more.


I had no idea where to focus, yet I was unfathomably attuned to each sensation in front of and behind me.  I heard each moan and cry, I felt Bella and Jasper's heavy, hot breaths brushing across my skin, and I relished the sensation of four eager hands and two sweating bodies consuming every cell inside me.


I didn't want to ever stop, which made the fact that I wasn't going to last much longer truly saddening.


Never in my life had I imagined that I would want something like this, let alone actually be doing it.  When shit first started with Jasper our freshman year, it weirded me the fuck out, but I justified it because of our friendship.  We weren't just buddies, roommates, or teammates; there was something deeper between us.  The trust and openness we shared was like brothers, or maybe something like two soldiers who have fought a war together, battling enemies and protecting one another.  Granted, our lives were far less dramatic or eventful than that of someone in the armed forces, but whatever we each dealt with in our lives - no matter what area - we supported one another.  He had cared deeply for Alice and wanted to be with her, but he also had other needs.  As his best and most trusted friend, I helped him with those needs.  End of story.  This, however, was completely different.  Being...intimate...physical with Jasper was honestly strange and foreign, but because it was him (and because I lack the ability to say no to Bella at all, especially when she's naked), it was okay.  I could tell how much he was enjoying this.  Fuck, so was I; there was absolutely no way to deny that.


At some point, it was like my brain completely shut off, and my instincts took over.  It was the only way to make this arrangement of bodies work in a rhythm with the three of us packed together on the couch.  Releasing everything in my head and accepting the pure, hedonistic feeling of it all, I let myself go completely.


I don't know who came first or what words were muttered between us.  There were voices and sounds of skin slapping.  Kisses and caresses were exchanged.  It was messy and hot and absolutely fucking surreal.  I eventually collapsed on Bella, panting and reeling as the madness subdued.  I wanted to just close my eyes and fall asleep right there, but I was moved before my need for rest could drag me under.


"Come on, baby, let's get you to bed," Bella said sweetly.  She wriggled herself out from beneath me and stood at the end of the sofa.  Jasper stood on the other side and pulled me up by my arm.


I looked at him, completely unsure of what to think, say, or how the hell to respond after all the fuckery and fucking of our night.  Instead of attempting something deep (or more likely awkward), I tipped my forehead against his and lightly patted the back of his head.  "This is a birthday I'll definitely never forget.  Love ya, brother.  G'night."


He chuckled at me, stepping back and giving me a little push toward Bella.  "You too, Peter.  Now get your girl to bed already."


I watched as Bella skipped a couple steps past me and flung herself into a hug with my best friend.  Even after everything we had done and seen, it still felt the tiniest bit strange witnessing their nude embrace.  Before I could over think it, they released one another, and Bella took my hand.  With one last look over my shoulder at Jasper, we retreated toward my bedroom.  We both jumped and laughed when we felt Jasper smack our asses playfully as we walked away.


Back in my bedroom, I ignored the fact that the first hints of sunlight were beginning to peek through my window shades.  Bella dragged me into the bathroom even though all I wanted to do was fall onto my bed and never leave.  We showered together in complete silence, taking the time to gently wash one another while our hands moved sensually, but not sexually, over the other's body.  It was a perfect, relaxed ending to our night.


We made it to bed eventually, wrapping the blankets cozily around us as we curled toward each other face to face.  My hand roamed her side and the curve of her ass lazily as she ran her fingernails all over my scalp in a soothing manner that was lulling me to sleep.  My eyes had long since been closed, but when she spoke into the stillness, I opened them to look at her.


"Peter?"


"Yeah, Angel?" I murmured groggily.


"You're amazing," she whispered adoringly.  "Thanks for... Just thanks."


"Anything for you."


She giggled slightly, and I could see a smile curving her lips upward.  "Anything, huh?"


"Anything," I repeated.


"Good," she nodded against her pillow, "cuz next time, I want to be the one in the middle."


Holy.  Hot.  Hell.


I wasn't sure if it was the idea of Bella being fucked by two of us at once that turned me on, or if it was the suggestion that the three of us might do anything of that nature together again, but it really didn't matter.  Whatever the reason, my instinctive response was that I loved what she was thinking and I wanted it too.


I had the feeling that my relationships with Bella and Jasper were both about to make a dramatic change...
Notes:  Just to clarify, these events NEVER happen in the real story, nor would they actually engage in these kinds of activities.  No one ever left their rooms that night, Alice didn't break up with Jasper before Christmas break, and Jasper isn't really bi.  I simply enjoy toying with my characters and helping them get off.  Don’t try to pretend like you didn’t already know I was a perv!

Next Outtake
 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, you used that whole idea with J being bi and stuff soooooo wellllllll. MMMMMMMMMM. That was lovely and just... yeah. Excellent. I kind of want to write a lot of words here but I'm not really forming thoughts very coherently so... well done. I'm so excited you posted now - I didn't know if you'd wait until Toxic was complete. Um. Are we going to get more of these two? Maybe even just the scene with B in the middle?? Even if we don't, I'll certainly treasure this! Um, brb rereading.

    Thanks so much for writing and sharing this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God Sweetie.. That was just the outtake that I expect from you... Thank you so much... you made my Peter/Bella/Jasper fantasy come true.. But now I want to be a selfish bitch... I WANT MORE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Chapter! Are you sure you don't want to expand on this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice warning! LMAO.

    whoa Bella! Talk about a peepshow! :P

    I loved Jasper's response… a bottle AND a peepshow, it MUST be his night after that sexy-as-hell tequila shot! (i fucking love that you wrote this outtake btw!)

    hahaha… "drunky" Bella's inner thoughts are hilarious.

    ugh. Jasper + Sweetheart = ::swooning Jess:: (yes, for Jasper it is that easy. Sexy man)

    OMFG! I can't believe you COCKBLOCKED ME!!!!!! *sigh* runs over to the blog…..

    AND I made it! Pretty blog!

    Now… where were we!

    What a way to announce Alice broke up with you, Jasper. :O

    Mm… Jasper thrusting… now there's an image!

    PETER! OMG, supportive? This is going to be good!

    UNF! Bella… Jasper… PETER! You are going to kill me woman!

    whoa, Peter is ok with it?! Damn, this is how I wanted to the chapter to go! THANK YOU! ;)

    "my boyfriend just put it in your ass"… nice Bella.

    The whole guys watching porn alone is just beyond me… js.

    Ahh… Bella, you smart girl. Kiss boys! <3

    Oh IKEA… the things your furniture allows - I thank you.

    LoL Jasper.. "if everyone else was getting naked." do it up Jasper - take 'em off!

    Seriously loving Bella… "you never tried."

    GAH! Bella… Peter… JASPER! Switching things up…. I'm loving this night!

    holy fuck… the term "two athletic males" only adds in the beautiful images you've already created.

    Peter's POV is unbelievably different from the other two and so sensual. With everything he's feeling, and the descriptions. oh.my.god.

    I liked the reference to being like soldiers right in the war…

    That was brilliantly sexy!

    I loved that Jasper playfully smacked their asses!

    SWEETS! Don't you tease me with more PBJ!!!!

    I loved it, it was brilliant and sexy and everything I hoped for! Thank you for writing that darling!

    xoxox
    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like you climbed into my head after reading the last chapter and said, "Right, that's a f*ckhot idea!" and began writing.

    I seriously kid you not. Loved this, but I also can't wait for these crazy kids to go back to their 'normal' ways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good god, woman! I think I need to change my panties. That was fucking HAWT! *fans self*
    I'm loving Toxic so much, and this outtake just made it even better (even though the charries wouldn't actually engage in these activities...)!
    You know what would also make a great outtake? Adding Alice into the mix...
    Just sayin'. ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. UNG. Please, oh please, tell me we get another outtake of their next time. I am prepared to beg and offer baked goods, and other things. Name your price!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I am begging alongside MsKathy. Please, please, please give us an outtake of their next time. This was amazing.

    This was the first of your work I've read, and it was at MsK's recommendation (I read everything she tells me to, eventually). I have put you on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should write a whole new story staring out three fav people in the world B/J/P with a new plot line with tons of steam in counters between all three or two at a time. If anyone can pull it off it is you! I love it, it was hot. Now it is going to be hard for me to read the rest of Toxic, without thinking of the three of them and the possible Bella sandwich. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete