Friday, February 12, 2010

Shameless Developments - Outtake (PPOV)


PBJ Outtake

Peter POV


I was dumbstruck when Jasper called me back into the kitchen as I tried to make my escape.  He and Bella were obviously sharing some sort of intimate moment, and I didn’t want to interrupt.

Still, I listened to him and stepped closer to them.  My innate trust for my closest friend was the driving force behind my actions, compelling my feet to move.

Words were exchange, a proposal was inferred.  I was completely caught up, trying to wrap my head around what Jasper was suggesting while attempting to show a little respect by not openly ogling Bella’s slender body, only covered in a tiny pair of underwear since he stripped her.  Her skin was smooth and inviting, calling to me in a way that no woman’s body had since Charlotte.

Then we were kissing, touching.  Jasper was still behind her, rubbing her shoulders at first, and then sliding those little shorts over the slope of her round ass.  I jumped slightly when his arm came around her body, grabbing my wrist and guiding my hand down between her legs.

Heaven.  Pure fucking Heaven.

She was bare and slick, soft like satin and yielding to my touch.

I was nervous as hell.  Not because I doubted my abilities, you don’t lose skills like that, no matter how long you go without.  It was just so foreign and wonderful, pure joy, but the fact that this was my buddy’s girl and he was still standing behind her never left my mind.

Yet her little breathy cries continued to undo me.  Her body responded to every touch, and I wondered how she could possibly be so receptive.  Was there something I was missing?  They had never once suggested or led me to believe that they wanted something like this, but maybe Jasper had a secret side as a swinger or some shit of that hedonistic variety.  Or maybe it really was me that made her react that way.

“Do you want to feel my fingers in you, Bella?” I asked, both because I had to know what she wanted and because the dirty words felt good on my tongue after so long.

“Please,” she whimpered, jutting her hips toward me, but leaning her head back against Jasper’s chest.

I gave into her desire – and my own – slipping between the petals of soft, pink flesh and giving her a single finger.  She immediately seized around me, tightening from within.  I hadn’t forgotten that delicious sensation, but it had been in a far corner of my mind for so long.  I relished her automatic, instinctive response to me and began moving inside her.

Everything was so good.  Jasper stepped back, moving away to watch and encourage us.  My nerves were still causing my heart to beat hard from within my chest as he moved behind me, and I assumed he was doing so to watch Bella’s face as I pleasured her.

He was close behind me then, and while my mind wondered for the briefest moment if he was going to try something with me, I squashed that notion.  I was certain that was not his style.  There was an unspoken comfort when he came close to my ear and whispered.

“I’m sharing with you, Peter.  Anything goes, as long as it’s all right with Bella.  She calls the shots, and you don’t push her if she says no, got it?

“Yeah…of course,” I stuttered, incredibly grateful in that moment for this strange and wonderful opportunity.  A new fire was lit in me, one I hadn’t felt in so long.  Where other women made me uneasy, Bella offered peace.  I knew she wouldn’t have any expectations for me, she was already Jasper’s.  That thought helped me relax a fraction.  She seemed slightly hesitant, as I was, but we both fed off Jasper’s confidence and encouragement.

Bella shifted slightly, pulling back from me and off my hand.  I worried that it was the signal of the end of our brief but incredible game.

“Wait,” she said, and Jasper was immediate back beside her, wrapping his protective arms around her slight body and imploring her for an explanation.  “You too.  If we do this, I want you too.”

I immediately took a step backward, putting my hands in the air defensively.  “Whoa, on that note, I think we’ll call this off.  Maybe I should just go stay at a hotel tonight.”

“Hey!” Bella protested, wiggling one of her arms free from Jasper and grabbing my arm to keep me there.  “That’s not what I meant.  Jasper’s not like that, and I’m guessing you’re not either.”  I watched them exchanged some look I didn’t understand, but there was no time to analyze or question it.  “If I’m the one being shared and controlling this, then I get you both.  A V, not a triangle, okay?” she clarified.

With that new understanding of her desires, I nodded in agreement, suddenly more bold than I had been thus far.

“Bedroom, clothes off, lay down,” she demanded, and Jasper and I were both quick to follow orders.

I don’t even know how everything happened from there, but we were doing crazy things on their bed, all noisy and wonderful.  Acoustic music played in the background, but it was a mere backdrop to the guttural cries of pleasure and soft sounds of slippery foreplay.

I thought things were going well when she let me pull her onto my face.  Even though she and Jasper were watching one another, my eyes never left her body or face.  She was delicious and unhinged, riding my tongue while sharing a moment with her lover.  I don’t know what motivated me to take things a step further…it was a risky venture…but I just wanted to see her react, respond, and fly.

My nerves returned when they disappeared into the bathroom.  Was that it?  Was something more going to happen?  Did I do something wrong?  I wanted to flee, but she told me to stay.  Feeling suddenly exposed and awkward, I put a pillow over my lap.  For a fleeting moment, I felt bad about putting my dick where they lay their faces, but I was pretty sure we were beyond that mattering.

I sat up when they came out, completely convinced by that point that it was over.  But it wasn’t.  Bella was climbing over me, tossing the pillow aside and grinding herself against me.  The urge to take my dick and shove it into her wet opening was so tempting, but I resisted.  It was nearly impossible with the way she let me slide between her folds, but she remedied my need by taking me in her hand, a motion that made me turn rock solid once more.

She wanted me to fuck her.  In the ass.

I hadn’t been with a woman in nearly two years, and she wanted me to take her while Jasper simultaneously had sex with her.  The mechanics of the suggestion boggled my mind, but they were sure of the choice and quickly moved into position, handing me the tools I needed before I could second guess this new turn of events.  Watching them made me hornier than I cared to admit, but it was so damn erotic that I couldn’t help myself.  Bella was endearingly jittery, but she still wanted this.  As she positioned herself in Jasper’s lap, I understood what I was supposed to do.

It was impossible to keep from brushing against my friend as I moved closer to Bella.  That was a formality I had to deal with.  It wasn’t as though he and I were going to do anything together, so I accepted it for what it was in order to make this happen.  It was what Bella wanted, and it was also a gift to me.  I didn’t know why my friends desired this, but I wasn’t going to turn down the opportunity.

I went slowly, trying to be as gentle as possible as I pushed the boundaries of Bella’s body.  A wash of guilt came over me for not asking her if she had ever done this before.  Not this in particular, but anal sex in general.  I should have checked.  If she hadn’t, she may have been nervous.  I could have soothed her or done something extra.  I didn’t know what, but it seemed logical to want to comfort her, considering that my dick was invading her body.  I knew that some women really liked it, but others did not.  Charlotte had enjoyed it in our earlier years when we were young and open to experimenting.  I hoped it would be pleasurable for Bella and not uncomfortable.

She seemed to be okay, leaning against Jasper’s shoulder and encouraging me.  I was relieved.

Once I was fully encapsulated within her, we were all still.  Bella was breathing heavily, finally voicing her discomfort, which Jasper tried to alleviate immediately.  I couldn’t stop myself from thrusting several times once the resistance was removed.  It had been way too fucking long since my cock had experienced anything other than my hand, and to add to that the vice-like tightness of this part of her body…there was no controlling me.

But we were okay.

She directed things a bit, we mumbled a few directives back and forth between the three of us, and then it finally worked itself out.

It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life and probably ever would again.  I could feel her.  I could feel him.  A small part of me thought that should bother me, but it didn’t.  It wasn’t as though it made me want to increase contact with Jasper, it was just so intense and erotic that it heightened everything.  My hands roamed eventually, grabbing her round, perfect ass as we moved.  I cupped her breasts as I had earlier, gauging my caresses on the amount of pleasure I felt in each thrust.  I registered my friend’s balls touching mine, but I couldn’t find it in me to care.  He was letting me fuck his girlfriend, for God’s sake.

We all checked on each other between kisses and gropes, pelvic thrusts and strokes.  Then we lost control.  Things got fast, then faster, and faster.  We weren’t alternating any longer, but Bella didn’t protest.  She loved it, she begged for it.  My name and Jasper’s fell from her lips in a litany and sensual song.  Harder, faster, forever, I wanted it all.  The rapture was too much.  It was too tight, and feeling Jasper through her body was dirty and wrong and right all at once.  The sheer magnitude of the intensity was all too much, stronger than the worst case of blue balls I’d ever had, so when I came, it felt like I literally exploded.  The relief and release were so forceful that it knocked the wind out of me and I had to lie down to recover.

I didn’t play voyeur as Bella and Jasper sought their own climaxes together.  I could hear them, but I was so blissed out and intoxicated by pleasure that the words they exchanged didn’t even register.  It wasn’t until the movement on the bed stilled and Bella spoke to me that I came to.  She checked on me, and I returned the sentiment with genuine concern, all the while smiling like a fool.

In the bathroom, I cleaned myself up slowly.  As I watched the condom drop into the waste basket, I shook my head at the reality of what we had just done.  My body was riding on a euphoric high, but a tiny fiber of my gut worried if and how this would change things.  I said a silent prayer to the elements or gods or whoever might be listening that we would all be all right with this in the morning.  After washing my hands, splashing cold water on my face, and helping myself to some mouthwash from their medicine cabinet, I pulled my boxer shorts on and placed my hand on the doorknob.  With a deep breath, I opened the door to see what awaited me on the other side.

My attempt to excuse myself for the night was met with much needed reassurance from Bella first and then Jasper.  They would never know how much that hug, kiss, and handshake meant to me.  It was more than their words could ever express.

As I laid in the bed in their guestroom, I relived our night in my mind over and over again.  Drifting off to the sleep my body craved, a new sense of hope was born in me – the hope that I could eventually find myself a woman like Bella.  Not because she was beautiful and wild and Aphrodite incarnate, but because she was a woman who was so full of love and devotion that she could give herself over to the man she chose with complete faith and trust.

That was what I wanted for myself, hopefully someday soon.

San Diego was going to be a good choice for my life, I could feel it.  This was just a door opening.  This was the beginning.


Previous Outtake
Back to Master List

No comments:

Post a Comment