Friday, February 12, 2010

Not Meant To Be - Chapter 6

 
Chapter 6


Song:  I Almost Told You That I Loved You by Papa Roach

Fuck Edward Cullen.
Fuck him and his perfectly disheveled hair and his amazing body with all those tattoos.  Fuck his better than Eddie Vedder voice and his piercing sex eyes. What is with that, anyway? It’s like he’s trying to see my soul or something.
Fuck him.
No one talks to me like I'm some silly little slut.
I let his words upset me more than I ever should have.  I just wanted to forget.  Forget Edward.  Forget life.  Forget myself.
. . . . . . . . . . .
I glanced at my watch. Ten after five.
“Sarah, you have the closing shift on Friday, don't you?” I asked my co-worker.
“Ugh, yes,” she replied.
“If you let me leave next I'll trade you my opening shift Friday for your closer. Pretty please?” I tried to make the cutest pout I could.
These were the facts: the teachers at my preschool came in on a staggered schedule each day as more and more children arrived.  As parents come to pick up their children later in the day and less teachers are needed, we get to clock out for the day. That way, everyone still gets their eight hours in, and we're able to be open from six in the morning to six in the evening every day. We rotate shifts throughout the week to keep things fair, but everyone has one closing shift each week. Getting stuck with the closing shift on Friday totally sucks because, well, it's Friday, and no one wants to be at work until six o’clock on a Friday night.
Sarah eyed me skeptically.
“Why would you give up an early out on Friday just to leave fifteen minutes early tonight, Bella?”
“I just have somewhere I want to try and be before five-thirty,” I said anxiously. “Please, Sarah, I’m begging you here!”
“Fine,” she said. “Connor's mom should be here anytime now, and then you can go.”
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I sang, jumping up and down a little bit. Just then, I saw the aforementioned mommy pulling into the parking lot.
I ran to the staff room to sign out and grab my purse, and then I dashed for the door, pausing only to hug Sarah and thank her again.
“Go already!” she chirped at me.
I pulled up to BlackStone Designs at exactly five-thirty. There were only two vehicles left in the parking lot. Jacob's silver Dodge Ram and Alister's ancient Oldsmobile. I skipped up to the showroom entrance and yanked on the door. Locked. With a little tap - and a little boob squish up against the glass for good measure - I got the old man's attention.
“Hey there, Bella,” Alister said as he opened the door for me. “Jake's in the back. I'll go get him.”
“Thank you,” I called after him, displaying my most charming, dimpled smile.
The Black family owned a company that dealt in granite and marble counter top and floor design and installation. The main store is up in the city, and this location happened to be in the same suburb where I worked. Jacob is pretty young to manage a business like this, but he grew up in it.  When he graduated from college last year his dad put him in charge here. On days I could manage to get off work at just the right time, I sometimes liked to surprise Jake before he left for the day.
“Thanks, Al. You can head home. I'll see you tomorrow,” I heard Jacob saying from the work area in the back. Alister said goodbye and the employee entrance door slammed shut.
“I'll be right out,” Jacob called. A few moments later he stepped into the showroom where I was waiting. “Sorry about that, what can I do – oh hey, Bella.”  The sexy grin he wore told me that he was very pleased with my surprise visit.
Jackpot!
It was my lucky day. Normally, Jacob works in the office, but on occasion he has to be back in the work area to help. That means getting wet and dirty from working with the big stone cutting machinery. Today, his jeans were soaked up to the knees and white and grey powder dusted his arms, legs, face and hair. He looked so damn hot when he was all dirty. He finished wiping himself off and tossed the rag he'd been using behind the counter, meeting me in the middle of the room.
“Hey,” I smiled. “I was hoping I'd get you alone.”
“Tell me why that is,” he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“I think I'd rather show you,” I whispered in his ear, nipping the soft lobe. I turned us around and walked backward toward his office.
I pulled him between the desk and his chair, and sat myself in the chair, raking my hands down his sides as I went. My hands stopped at his waistband, and I dug my fingers in between the fabric and his hips. Slowly, I slid my fingers forward, dragging them inward until they met near the top button of his jeans. He shuddered slightly at my touch and smiled down at me. Oh, sexy smile I love. Simmer down, Bella, you have work to do.
“These are wet. We should get you out of them,” I said, unfastening the button and moving to the zipper. I grabbed the sides again, pulling them down with his boxers. As I helped him step out of them, he yanked the dirty white tee shirt over his head and threw it on the floor with his other clothes. He was rock hard and ready.
“Sit,” I gestured toward the desk. He obliged, and I went in for the kill.
I could feel my own arousal building as I slid my mouth up and down over him, listening to his little moans and gasping breaths.
“Ung...fuck, Bella!” he groaned in a low throaty voice.
This wasn’t something I had ever really done with guys I wasn’t seriously dating, but it was different with Jacob.  In fact, I kind of loved doing it for him.  For starters, he reciprocated threefold every time I went down on him, which was reason enough.  The other part was how sexually free he made me feel.  We weren’t necessarily serious about one another, but we had a unique understanding of our situation.  I trusted him, and it was just such a turn on to unravel him!
I felt his body begin to tense up and saw his hands dig into the edge of the desk.
“Bella, I'm...” he tried to scoot back on the desk and pull away from me, but I held him firm with my hands pressing into the top of his ass.
“I wanna fuck you,” he moaned, stroking my hair.
I looked up at him and shook my head, flicking my tongue in a new swirl and sucking a little harder.  Right now, I was in control.  I needed to be in control. He groaned again, and I knew what was next. I let him pour out into my mouth and stayed there until his entire body had stilled. I knew he was done.
Although formal dating rules were not established between us, we did have an understanding about a few things.  Our “rules” came up one night when we were pretty drunk, and we hadn’t discussed them since.  There was no bare backing, ever. Not with anyone. Double dipping in the same day was not allowed, and we both got tested regularly. It was more often than most people, but since we didn't ask each other who, when or how often, it was the least we could do for one another. The final and most important agreement was that we didn't do oral with anyone else. It was just our thing.  In a way, it was how we showed each other our mutual respect.  Certainly, our relationship was nothing close to conventional, but it worked for us.  That was all that mattered.
When he recovered, he stood up, pulling me to my feet as well.
“What was that all about?” he asked as he unbuckled my belt.
I shrugged. “I had a bad day yesterday.”
“Mmm...you can have bad days anytime you want...Oh, shit, Bells! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.”
“I knew what you meant,” I replied with a laugh and encouraging smile. “Now get back to my pants, please.”
“Yes, ma'am.”
Soon I was completely naked, with Jacob’s face buried between my tits and his fingers eagerly pumping in and out of me.
“Tell me what you want,” he whispered against my skin.
“Bite me.”  I wasn’t in the mood for anything sweet or gentle right now.  I needed a good, hard fuck, and I wanted Jacob to give it to me.
He quickly took one of my nipples into his mouth and began expertly flicking his tongue over it. I let out a closed-lip moan, which made his tongue and his hand both move faster. Distracted by the ripples of pleasure moving across my body, I was taken off guard by his teeth sinking into my sensitive skin.
“Fuck...you're...good with...your hands…and mouth,” I whimpered, scratching at his shoulders.
“Let me inside you,” he whispered back. I nodded furiously, smirking at the hazed look in his dark eyes. I couldn't help but cry out a little when he took his hands from me, but he quickly amended the situation by lifting me onto the desk and preparing to give me a proper fucking. 
His eyes grazed over my entire body twice before he pulled my legs toward him and shoved hard into me. Oh, it's gonna be like that. And it was. Fuck, it was. It was perfect.  I had to hold my hands out behind me to support the involuntary arch of my back. I could feel the ends of my hair skim his desk while my head hung back.  It was exactly the kind of distraction I needed.  Jacob worked my body over with expert precision, and paired with the overwhelming sensations of his body all over mine, I could hardly remember why I was so upset about that other guy anyway. His hands supported the center of my back as his mouth explored my chest and neck, still thrusting roughly into me with intense gusts and gasps of air.
“Harder,” I begged, pressing my pelvis forward farther. He complied, and I felt myself reaching my breaking point.
“Don't stop...harder...faster,” I cried.
Without warning, he swiftly picked me up and spun us around, slamming my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him like a vice grip, though I doubt he needed my help to support me. Pounding furiously against my body, I felt him as deep as he could go, pressing and pushing where there was nowhere else to go. When I reached my peak, my nails dug into his shoulders, dragging across his shoulder blades and to his defined arms. The sensation set him off and he growled loudly, crushing my mouth under his hot lips.
“Fuck, Bella,” he said, calming down. “I take it back. Please have bad days more often. Every day.”
All the stress and tension I’d been feeling melted away in my post coital bliss.  There’s nothing like a little sexual healing.
I laughed lightly and clasped my hands around his neck, sliding the rest of my body down his until my feet reached the floor. He released me, letting me move around him to the pile of clothes next to his desk. When I bent to pick up my pants, he pulled me up by my waist and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He was so warm and moist with sweat that I sank back into his body comfortably. I let out a blissful sigh as he tongued the side of my neck, paying special attention to the sensitive hollow beneath my ear.
“I'm fucking starved,” he muttered. “Let's go get something to eat.”
I spun around, an incredulous look plastering my face. “Seriously?”
“What?” he asked.
“I dunno,” I shrugged. “That's just...different.”
“The least I can do is buy you dinner after that, Bella,” he chuckled.
“Hmm...I suppose you're right about that,” I smiled back. “Looks like I won't make it to the gym tonight, though.”
“Don't worry about it, babe. I'm going home with you afterward to take care of that.”
Edward who?
. . . . . . . . . .
The next week and a half passed as usual, though Garrett had taken to calling me every day during his lunch break. Mine happened to fall at the same time, so we'd chat through mouthfuls of food and tell each other dirty jokes. We hadn't been able to coordinate a time to get together alone, but I wasn't too concerned about dragging it out a bit longer. Teasing and playing with him a little was fun. It was also a huge fucking turn on to eye fuck him when we were at the club with Jacob grinding on me and him dancing with someone else. One would think he might be a little disgusted at the thought of his friend with me, but it didn't seem to deter him.
I liked Garrett, I really did. He had this whole rugged outdoorsy thing going for him that was just hot as hell. His dirty blonde hair was long enough to pull into a ponytail, but he usually left it down so it would tangle around his face. It looked especially sexy when he wore a bandanna over it on bike nights. He was into adventure sports such as rock climbing, mountain biking and kayaking, and I was pretty sure he had Pamplona dreams in his future. He was also built like a lumberjack!
It wasn't just the hot body, though. Garrett was grounded in a way that the other guys didn't seem to be. He still liked all the same things they did – babes, bikes, and beers – but he was different somehow. I think that's why I found it so easy to talk to him. He was just real. He could be a total jackass, but once you scratched beneath the surface, all the sarcasm and humor was really charming. It was never malicious, it was who he was.
He let me see a side of him that I was sure few people ever got to know.  Something clicked with us, and he was certainly unlike any other guy friends I had.  He made me laugh all the time, and his compliments were constant. I'm not too humble to admit I enjoy the occasional compliment. Okay, who am I kidding? I frigging love being told how hot, smart, funny, or cute I am. There was never a shortage of that with Garrett, and I really believed it wasn't just sweet talk to get in my pants.
The sexual tension between us was palpable, but there was something else there.  I could hardly compare it to the attraction that I felt toward Jacob; this was more like camaraderie with a healthy dose of flirtatious games.
It took me some time to get him to crack and give me details about his short-lived fling with Rosalie, but he eventually did when I started relaying the events from her perspective. Apparently my bestie has an affinity for outdoor sex, something she never told me outright. That's one fact I would store away for future reference.
To be fair, I weakly attempted to explain the mechanics of my “situation” with Jacob. I had no doubt Jacob had talked about me to the guys before because, well, that's what guys do. Hell, that's what Rosalie and I do. Garrett didn't know about the whole oral thing, though.
“Are you really comfortable knowing that Jake sleeps with other chicks?” he asked.  I could see the genuine curiosity in his eyes.
“Yeah, I’m cool with it,” I said.  “We have a sort of understanding about where we stand.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
I smirked.  I had a feeling he would be amused by the details of my arrangement with Jake.  “We both accept that we’re neither dating nor monogamous, but we have certain limitations about what’s allowed.  We sort of, umm, reserve certain foreplay only for each other.”
“So you can only fuck other people?” he asked.
“No, no. Fingering, hand jobs, fucking, that's all fine. Just no head with other people,” I explained casually.  For some reason, speaking about things in such an open and explicit manner wasn’t uncomfortable with him.
“What about tossed salad?” he inquired in his smart ass way that I should have expected.  I had to laugh.  It was just so Garrett.
“No, that's nasty. Exit only, thanks,I said, wrinkling my nose.
He just laughed at me and told me a dirty joke to transition out of that particular conversation.
I made Garrett swear that if we got involved, it would be completely hush-hush. Rosalie would obviously know - she had already approved, saying, “I told you forever ago that you should fuck him. Why are you asking my permission?” - but I really didn't want the other guys to know. Despite the fact that Jacob and I were both fully aware we fucked other people, we didn't talk about it. That wouldn't be possible if he knew I was screwing one of his best friends, and quite frankly, I didn't want to mess with a good thing. Garrett understood the sentiment and agreed to my terms.  There was no promise anything ever would happen, but I knew it was pretty likely.  We were attracted to one another, we had fun together, and we wouldn’t technically be breaking any rules…so I couldn’t see why not.
The weekend that followed that conversation, I was off to Los Angeles for a five day trip. My uncle Carlisle was getting married yet again, and my cousin had begged me to come and be his entertainment and wingman for the big event. I had never been able to turn down the big oaf, so there I was on a plane to sunny California, ready to hob nob with all the plastic people.


I hate to say it, but it has to be said
You look so fragile as I fuck with your head
I know it shouldn't but its getting me off
If sex is the drug then what is the cost


I Almost told you that I loved you
Thank god I didn't cause it would have been a lie
I say the damnedest things
When you're on top of me
I Almost told you that I loved you
Papa Roach



No comments:

Post a Comment