Friday, February 12, 2010

NMTB Outtake #12

 
Outtake #12
EPOV



I grabbed a bottle of beer and walked into the den where I unceremoniously dropped onto my favorite leather sofa.  I turned on ESPN just in time for the beginning of SportsCenter, and adjusted myself in my boxers.

Yes, I was drinking a beer at eleven in the morningYes, I was lounging around in my boxers and scratching my balls.  Yes, I was watching sports on a Saturday morning when I could have been doing some “productive.”  Did I feel guilty?  Hell no.  It was the first time I had the house to myself in over three months, and I was going to enjoy it while it lasted. 

Carissa’s younger brother and his wife just had their first baby, and she took Finn to go visit them in Reno for a week.  The last time she had been away was when she took Finn to the lake house with her parents for the weekend.

The one and only time I spent a night with Bella.

Fuck, where did that come from?

Three months later, and I was still thinking about Bella. I’m a married man, yet after my girlfriend-on-the-side breaks up with me for another man I still can't escape her. I hadn’t seen her. I hadn’t spoken to her. But she was always on my mind.

I thought back to that single night we had together.

My body defensively stiffened and jolted me awake.  Something had a hold on my dick.  I didn’t dare make any sudden movements for fear of my manhood being injured.

“Mmm, Edward,” a sweet, husky voice moaned.

A tight-lipped smile formed on my face as I opened my eyes to see the beautiful brunette who was currently fondling me.  To my surprise, her eyes were closed and she was still asleep.

Well that’s one hell of a way to wake up.  Perhaps I should return the favor.

Reluctantly, I pried her little fingers off me, but I knew that if things went as planned they would be back there soon.  Rolling her naked body slightly gave me access to the sweetness between her thighs.  I lightly trailed my fingers down her stomach to see if she could be roused, but it had no effect.  Sliding my hand down farther, I tentatively laid a finger against her folds.

Oh, bloody hell she’s already wet!  What is she dreaming?

“Edward,” she moaned again.  My erection demanded I move closer to her.

I scooted my body so that I was pressed to the length of hers and allowed my finger to slip inside her.  In and out, in and out.  My movements were tortuously slow, but Sleeping Beauty did not awaken.  I slid a second finger in on the next pass and my name fell from her lips again.  I held still within her for a moment, and then began rotating my fingers in a circular motion.  My mouth watered as I felt her arousal increase and heard her breaths quicken.  I pumped her again, and her mouth was suddenly on my neck.  It was a beautiful way to wake up and greet the day.

Thinking of her was torturous, but I couldn’t keep the memories at bay.  I often found myself wondering where she was, what she was doing, and if she was happier.  I hoped she was happy.  If she wasn’t, what was the point?  Oh right, I have a family and I never deserved her in the first place.  She’s better off without me either way.

But I miss her.

. . . . . . . . . .

The weekend passed uneventfully, exactly how I wanted itMonday afternoon came, and though I didn’t have any reason to do so, I left work at noon.  Considering that I own the place, I feel I’m entitled to such liberties occasionally.  I was back on my leather sofa with a bottle of beer and a Monster Garage marathon.

I absentmindedly picked at the label on my beer until pieces of shredded paper were scattered on my lap.  I dusted the remains onto the floor and took a sip of the Blue Moon.

Oh god, Blue Moon.

Another graphic memory surged through me as I swallowed down the remainder of the beer quickly and set the empty bottle on the coffee table.  Pushing my pants down to my ankles, I set to work relieving the pressure my erotic memory had caused.

I must have fallen asleep after jerking off because the sound of my cell phone ringing brought me back to reality.  I did a double take when I looked at the caller ID and almost dropped the phone in my attempt to answer it.

“Hu..hullo?” I mumbled into the phone.  I shook my head from side to side, trying to fully wake myself.

“Edward…how are you?” Bella’s sweet voice was music to my ears.  I had missed that sound so much.

“Umm, I’m good.  How are you?“ I asked nervously.  I was ecstatic that she had called me, but I couldn’t help but worry about why she was contacting me after all this time.

“I…I…Edward, I want to see you.  I miss you so much.  Are you free tonight?” she blurted.  My heart jumped and swelled in my chest.

“Yeah, I’m free right now,” I responded immediately.

“Really?” she asked.  “I am, too.  Can we meet?”

I was sure she would hear the smile in my voice. “Absolutely.  Meet me at the mall in thirty minutes?”

“Sounds great!”

I quickly cleaned up the beer bottles and garbage from the den, and then took a short shower before heading out to meet Bella.  I phoned Mike, who was surprised to hear that I wanted to bring her over, but he didn’t seem to mind us going over there.  As it was still afternoon, he was at work, so he gave me the pass code to get into his house.

Bella’s car pulled into the parking lot where we used to meet, and I parked next to her.  She noticed me and hopped out of her car and into mine before I could get out to greet her.

“Oh my god, get over here,” she demanded as she fisted my shirt and pulled my mouth to hers.  I was surprised to say the least, but I welcomed her insistent kiss, frantically giving myself over to her.  Thank God for blacked out windows in the Volvo.

We separated a few minutes later, both panting and smiling.

“Sorry,” she scrunched her face and said.  “But not really.”

“I’m not,” I smirked.  “Let’s go!”

I don’t remember what we talked about as I drove, but I know that her hand rested on my thigh the entire ride with mine on top of hers.  When we reached the road that would lead to Mike’s house, I made a split second decision and passed it without turning.

Bella’s head turned back and she shot me a quizzical look.  “Where are we headed?  I thought we were going to Mike’s house?

“My house,” I answered simply.

“What?” she squeaked.

“My family is out of town,” I reassured her.  I had never considered taking Bella to my home before, but right now I had this unexplainable desire to do so.

“Oh,” she said quietly.  “But what about your neighbors?”

I gestured to the deeply tinted windows in my car.  “I’ll just pull into my garage.  No one will see you with me, Bella.”

A huge grin spread across her face and I laughed at her obvious excitement.

We didn’t even make it through my kitchen before she attacked me.  “I want you inside me,” she said firmly as she stripped off her shirt, standing before me in a black bra and a short skirt.  She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders while I quickly removed my jeans.  I lowered myself onto the tile floor and pulled her on top of me.  When I reached under her skirt to cup her ass, I realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Fuck, Bella,” I groaned.  “Hand me my pants.”

She did, and I reached into the pocket for a condom.  I couldn’t be sure where this visit would go, but after Bella said she missed me on the phone, I stopped on my way to meet her and bought some.  I tore the package and rolled it on as she decorated my neck with hot, wet kisses.  My hand slid between us and I felt that she was ready for me without any foreplay.  Smiling devilishly, I took a firm hold on her hips and slammed her down on my cock roughly.  We simultaneously groaned, our movements an immediate frenzy.

It was all a blur from there.  I was tugging at her bra and pulling her breasts to my mouth.  Her skirt grazed my thighs as she moved over me.  We kissed and sucked and moaned and praised one another.  She rode me hard, and then slow and torturous.  I flipped her and fucked her the way she begged me to.  I touched every part of her body I could reach.  She pulled my hair and bit my lips.  I told her how much I had missed her perfect body, and she told me that no one could satisfy her like me.  She came twice, and my name on her lips never sounded sweeter.  I was almost certain the sheer force of my release would break the condom.

We lay together with our backs on my cold tile floor, allowing the stone to cool our bodies.  We held hands as we stared at the ceiling and talked about all the rock albums we had each purchased in the past few months.  On the surface, it was an inconsequential conversation, but to us it was a reconnection to our bond.

When we finally rose from the kitchen floor, I demanded that she remove the rest of her clothing.  She happily complied as I greedily took in the sight of her bare body.  She looked better than ever, and I knew I would be ready for her again soon.  But I didn’t want to rush.  I wanted to soak up the time I had with her and decipher why, after several months, she decided to come back to me.

“Why did you call?” I asked as I handed her a glass of water.

She glanced at the floor.  “I told you that already.  I’ve missed you.”

“And nothing more?”

“Nothing that matters,” she said simply and then dismissed my question.  “Why did you bring me here?”

“I guess I just wanted to share this part of me with you,” I admitted.  “Let me take you on a tour.  You’re obviously familiar with the kitchen,” I teased.

She smacked my arm playfully, and I took her hand to lead her through my house…naked.

As I showed her around – both of us completely casual about our nudity – something else ate away at my mind.  I needed her to understand.  Pausing at the base the stairs that led to the bedrooms in my home, I turned to face her.

“Bella…I’m sorry.”

“For what?” she asked, cocking her head to the side and raising an eyebrow at me.  She always made the cutest little faces.

“I didn’t mean to…I don’t want you to think that I only care about this,” I said, running my hand over the slope of her ass.  “I mean, we haven’t talked in so long and the first thing I do is screw you on my kitchen floor.  I’ve…missed much more than your body,” I said shyly.

She leaned up on her tiptoes pressed her lips to mine briefly.  As she brushed a chunk of sweat-soaked hair out of my left eye she spoke.  “It’s the same for me.  I said I missed you.  I meant more than just the sex.  But I’m not upset about what just happened because it was fuckhot and I missed that, too!”

Her arms were around my waist then, and I returned the embrace to draw her body closer to mine.  She felt so good, so perfect pressed against me that way.  Our bodies molded together in flawless harmony, and I could not will myself to let her go or stop breathing in her old familiar scent.

“Show me the rest of the house,” she finally said, and it was she who broke us apart.  Her fingertips trailed down my arm slowly until her hand rested in mine.  She gently tugged me up the stairs.

To one side was the master suite that I shared with my wife.  I waved my hand in and explained as much at the door, but we did not go inside.  I wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my hand on her hip as we proceeded through the upstairs.  A laundry room and a bathroom filled the space along the hall until we got to the other side.  I opened the door to the smallest bedroom, which belonged to Finn, then led her into a large loft.  It was set up as a study and reading area with bookshelves, a desk, and two plush armchairs.  In true Bella fashion, she gave me a naughty smirk as she approached the chairs.

“Which one is yours?” she asked.

“I, umm…what do you mean?” I asked in return.  The chairs were identical.

She turned to face me and rolled her eyes.  “I assume you have a preference.  One of these that you always sit in while you read or listen to music?”

“Oh, yeah,” I smiled.  “I like the one on the left.”

Good then, have a seat.”  She took my hands and guided me over to my chair before pushing me down.  My ass hit the soft seat with a thunk as Bella dropped down to kneel in front of me.  I gulped when I realized what she had in mind.  This had only happened one other time, and just thinking about it made me instantly hard.  “I see you’re ready then,” she purred.

Her hands were on my knees, and she pulled them apart to move herself into the gap.  She began rubbing up and down the top of my thighs.  Her eyes never left mine.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned in anticipation.  The lustful look in her eyes could send me over the edge before anything even happened.  My head wanted to tip against the back of the chair, but I couldn’t tear myself away from her fiery gaze.

I watched her lick her full lips as she took me in her hand and began lazily stroking.  “First, I’m going to give you the greatest blow job of your life and make you come in my mouth.  If this isn’t already your favorite chair in the house, it’s going to be when I’m done with you.” I groaned and dug my nails into the armrests, but she wasn’t done with her verbal torture.  “Then after I’m finished, I’m going to sit in that chair,” she gestured to the other one, “and you’re going to make me come in your mouth.”

“Oh…guh…yes please,” I panted incoherently as she descended on my waiting erection.

Bella was never afraid to speak her mind when it came to what she wanted, but this was different.  Her choice of words was dirty and intentional to drive me crazy.  She wanted to create a memory so strong that I would think of her every time I sat here.  Then she wanted me to go down on her in the chair my wife used.  Not only was that just…insanely erotic, it was also a huge victory for me.  She had never allowed me to do that to her before, and fuck me, I wanted to taste her.

She was absolutely right; it was without question the most amazing head I ever received.  Her mouth felt hotter than normal somehow, and god was it wet.  She slid up and down on my shaft with…grace?  Not a word I would normally use to describe such actions, but Bella was no ordinary woman.  She alternated between pulling me deep into her mouth and slipping me out to lick me from base to tip with the end of her tongue.  I couldn’t keep my hands still as she worked me over.  I was gripping the armrests, fisting her hair, rubbing her shoulders, and stroking her cheeks when I could reach them.  Sounds I had never heard before rose from my belly, up through my chest, and out my mouth.  Bella responded in kind with her own moans of pleasure.  I knew for certain that she was doing this for me out of a pure desire to bring me to new heights, not out of obligation or just to get me off quickly. 

I watched in wonder as she pulled back, took a deep breath, and took me in again until my head met firm resistance at the back of her throat.  She sucked hard, rolling my balls in her hand, and I was done.  As I was uncertain if I still had any bones in my body, I sank further into the chair, keeping my eyes closed.  I would have only seen stars had I opened them anyway.  As the warring sounds of our panting filled the air, she crawled up into the chair and sat in my lap.  Her head fell to my shoulder. My chin rested in a mess of her hair.

“Wow,” I whispered, and she giggled in response.  “That was…I have no words,” I said honestly.

“I don’t need words,” she replied suggestively.  “Show me.”

Pulling us out of my chair quickly and moving her slender body to sit in the other chair,  I fell before her, grasping her hips to pull her toward the edge of the cushion.  I immediately began peppering kisses along her inner thighs while her upper body slumped back to a comfortable position.  I wanted to go slow, taking the time to tease and play, but I couldn’t wait.  I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder and then the other, and I dove right in for my first taste.

Bella was heavenly.  She was already aroused, and I was all too happy to suck the sweet juice from her body.  I moved my mouth over her with determination and need, and her cries assured me of her approval.  I dipped my tongue inside and ravaged her with the same ferocity I often gave her mouth.  The flat of my tongue slid upward very slowly, proceeding to tease her clit with only the tip of my tongue.  My pace was the opposite of what I had been doing below, but even her violent tugging on my hair could not make me cease.  I returned to her opening to begin the pattern all over again.  Back and forth, I went as she called my name like an angel writhing beneath me.  My firm hold on her legs kept her exactly where I wanted her the entire time.  She came once, but I was not ready to let her go.  I kissed her thigh again, and sucked a sweet, fleshy spot near her juncture until an angry purple mark appeared.  I grinned with delight and created its twin on the other leg.  When I was satisfied with my work, I returned to her hot wet core until she came again.  Mid-climax, I thrust my fingers into her, curling them up to give her another immediate orgasm.  Lowering her legs, I rested my head on the cushion of her chair.

What could have been minutes or hours later, I’m not sure, my stomach growled loudly, eliciting an amused laugh from Bella. 

“Let’s go find you something to eat, big boy.  Apparently that wasn’t enough a meal for you!” she teased.  Her playful attitude was crass and unladylike, but I loved it.

I stood and pulled her to her feet before turning my back to her.  “Hop up,” I said over my shoulder.

“Why?” she asked skeptically.

“Free ride to the kitchen?”

She giggled again, but accepted my offer.  Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and I held her legs as I carried her down the stairs.  Back in the kitchen, she hopped down and went straight to my fridge to examine the contents.

“I’m starving!” she announced.  “Ooh, real maple syrup!  Do you have pancake mix?”

“I do, but I’d prefer something that doesn’t require cooking,” I told her.  She looked at me expectantly for an explanation.  “I don’t want you putting your clothes back on just yet,” I added.

A devious smile spread across her mouth, and she nodded.

“What about frozen waffles instead?” I offered.  I think there’s blueberry in there.”

“That sounds awesome,” she said.  “Will you cut up some fruit?”

We stood there in my kitchen like Adam and Eve, toasting frozen waffles and slicing mangoes and strawberries.  We sat at the kitchen table talking about mindless things while I tried not to stare at her tits.

“You know, I’ve always loved the taste of real maple syrup.  It’s so sweet and rich.”  Her voice was low, and I noticed that she was swirling syrup with her finger on her empty plate.

“Umm, yeah, it’s good,” I agreed.  I had an idea where she was going with this, but I didn’t want to get too excited.

“You know what else I love the taste of?” she asked.  She scooted her chair a little closer to mine.

“What?” I asked simply.

“You.” 

Her syrup covered finger pressed to my neck, and she followed it with her mouth.  She sucked the sticky liquid from my skin, and then continued to give ample attention to that area.  Her finger dipped back into the puddle on her plate, repeating her actions on the other side of my neck.  I had already pushed my chair back to allow her access.

“Mmm…just what I thought.  A perfect combination.  This is definitely better than the waffles,” she said. 

”Then by all means keep going,” I said as I poured more syrup onto her plate and pulled her toward me.  She straddled my lap, scooping up more.

I hummed in appreciation as she spread trails of syrup on my lips, chin, collarbone and chest. Each and every drop was lapped up with care.  When she was finished, I received a sweet, messy kiss.  She tasted like she’d been drinking straight from the bottle, and I had to laugh into her mouth at the thought.

“You’re all messy now,” she pouted.  I nipped at her protruding lower lip and she bit back at me.

“I don’t mind.”

She sighed and tapped her chin with a single finger.  “What shall we do with you now?”

“Oh, I have an idea,” I said.  “There’s one more room you haven’t seen.”  I nudged her off my lap and walked over to our pile of clothes on the floor.

“I thought you said no clothes,” she said curiously.

I held up the condoms I had pulled from my pants pocket and beckoned her to follow me.  I led her back up the stairs, stopping at bedroom she had not seen.

“This is the guest room,” I said as I opened the door.

Bella smiled as she looked at the plush bed, but I shook my head.  I took her hand and walked toward the private bathroom.

“The builder made a mistake in the construction of this house.  The original Jacuzzi tub was accidentally installed in this bathroom and the garden tub was put in the master bath.  The mistake was not realized until the floors were already laid.  By that time it would have cost them so much to rip them out and make the switch that they decided to leave this one here and put in a second Jacuzzi in the master.”

“Wow, that’s awesome!  Does that mean we should get you cleaned up now?” she asked.

“If you’d like,” I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her.  She giggled and skipped over to the tub to start the water.

When the water was drawn, we stepped into the Jacuzzi. Bella insisted that she sit behind me.  “It will be just like in Pretty Woman.”  I groaned at the reference to that chick flick, but inwardly smiled at the idea of Bella’s legs wrapped around me like Julia Roberts. 

We found a comfortable position, and I leaned my head back into her shoulder.  She made good on her promise to ensnare me with her luscious, creamy legs.  They made a nice resting place for my hands.  Her flattened palms splayed out across my chest, stroking up and down, and twirling the small bits of my chest hair in her fingertips.  The jets pounded deliciously against out bodies, and I could feel the peace and comfort we shared.  Our conversation was slow and natural.  There was no need for us to fill the silence with mindless chatter.  We simply relished the intimacy of it all and enjoyed our time together.

We had been quiet for a while when Bella turned off the jets and kissed my cheek.  She made no attempt to get out of the tub, but I sensed there was something on her mind.  I waited, knowing that whatever it was needed to be on her terms.

“I’ve never felt like this,” she whispered so softly I wasn’t sure if she really wanted me to hear it or not. 

Tipping my head back to look at her through one eye, she graced me with a small smile.  I felt it, too, but I was too cowardly to say it out loud.  Instead, I placed my hands over hers, deliberately moving them so they were stacked over my heart.

“Make love to me.”  Her words were even quieter than her previous statement.  If I hadn’t been so tuned into her at that moment, I’m not sure I would have heard it.

“Bella,” I breathed as I sat up slightly, but there were no other words.  That was my yes and my I want nothing more even if I couldn’t say it the way I wanted.  She released me from her leggy embrace and I stood slowly.  I turned and pulled her to me.  Our lips met, molding together, but didn’t allow it to deepen.  Instead, I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist.  I held my hand out so that she wouldn’t slip, and once she was before me, I wrapped her in a second plush towel.

We left the bathroom and I carefully turned down the bed before motioning her to join me.  Lying side by side, we kissed slowly as our hands ran up and down each other’s sides.  I palmed her breasts, tenderly massaging them with equal time and attention.  She arched into my touch as I trailed kisses from her mouth, across her jaw, and down to her heart.  I kissed the swell of her left breast that shielded her heartbeat and silently willed her to feel what I was feeling.

She pressed against my shoulder, pushing me onto my back so that she could straddle my body.  I welcomed her there, and as her lips spread love across my skin, my hands explored the vast landscape of her bare back.  I wove my fingers through the long, damp strands that fell below her shoulder blades, shuddering at the pleasure both our actions brought to me.

“Touch me.  I need you to touch me,” she implored.

Dragging my hands around her neck until they cupped her face, I drew her to me.  She leaned into my kiss, and when I pulled away her lips remained parted.  I allowed my fingers to slide down her face and over her neck.  Her head tipped back to allow my touch, her smooth skin calling to me.  I continued my downward course, ghosting over her collarbone and slowing down at the curve of her breasts.  I gingerly paused at her nipples, but moved on to the underside of her breasts and her ribs.  Thick, throaty moans encouraged me to touch her everywhere.  My hands flattened against her stomach, and then moved outward to her hips.  From there one stayed in place while the other continued between her legs.  Her quickening breath became more audible.  She gasped when I slid my middle finger between her folds and into her heat.

“Oh god, Bella…I love the way you feel.”

My eyes grazed over her body and studied her face.  She was looking down at my hand moving carefully at her center.  Her eyes glanced over my chest, and she saw me watching her.  As our eyes locked, I was lost in the deep chocolate pools.  There was so much to see within them when she let me, but she rarely did.  It was in our most intimate moments that I saw what she truly felt for me.  It sounds trite, but it was a part of who we are together.  Our sexual bond was just as strong as the draw I felt to her as a person.  Without both components, we were not whole.

“Please,” I requested, and she knew what I desired.  There was no question where this was heading, but I wanted it to be at the right moment.  I could wait a little longer if she needed me to do so.

She nodded her approval, though I swear I saw her wince when I pulled my hand from her…as if the separation pained her.

Just a moment, baby.  I won’t make you wait long.

Before I could reach it, she took the condom from the bedside table where I left it before our bath and rolled it onto my length.  She rose onto her knees, carefully positioning herself over me.  I held myself in place for her as she took me in with one smooth movement.  We each made our satisfied sounds, but stayed still for a few moments.  I looked deeply into her eyes as she did the same.

When we moved, it was in perfect harmony.  The sounds of wet, hot flesh and erratic breathing were drowned out by the intensity of our lovemaking.  That is truly what it was.  The words I could never speak out loud were being transferred between us in our own secret language.  Her hands pressed into my stomach or my shoulders as she rose and fell upon me.  Mine explored her breasts, or gripped her firm ass and thighs to provide guidance.  I thrust in time with her skilled movements.  We were one.

I didn’t want her to do all the work, though.  She asked me to make love to her, and I would.  With one arm wrapped firmly around her waist, I turned us over without separating our bodies.  I lowered my arm and gently placed her back on the bed.  Her hair fell gracefully, fanning out across the pillow.  She was so beautiful, and I told her so over and over again as I drove myself deeper into her body.  I wanted her to feel every inch of me.  I wanted to make her feel not only the ecstasy I could bring her, but also the longing of my heart.  I wanted her to know how madly I missed her in the months she was away, and I never wanted her to leave me again.  I needed this.  We needed this.

“I’m gonna come, baby,” she told me.  Her little hands dug into my back and then the sheets.  “Faster!”

I complied, and she was soon clenching around me as she cried out.  I followed a few short thrusts later, collapsing upon her.

Kissing my thank you upon her mouth, we lay together as a tangled mess of bodies upon the bed.  I tugged the blanket up over us, and she grabbed the other side to secure it at our shoulders.  I held her tight and inhaled her heady scent until we both drifted to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . .

I awoke with a start, and Bella’s name fell from my lips.  A TV was on, but I couldn’t recall turning one on while she was with me.  Even behind my closed eyes, I could see the room was brightening with the light of dawn.  I reached out to pull Bella back to me, but I came up empty.

“Bella?”

I opened my eyes, and I was alone.

I was not in the guest bedroom with her.

I wore unfastened jeans and a tee shirt.

I was in my den on the leather couch.  Beer bottles littered the coffee table in front of me, and the Monster Garage marathon was still playing…

It was just a dream.

It was just a dream.

Bella never called.  I never brought her to my house.  We didn’t have sex in my kitchen or on my chairs.  There was no Jacuzzi bonding, and she never asked me to make love to her.

It was still three months since Bella ended things between us, and I had not heard from her since.

I closed my eyes and willed the dream to come back.

. . . . . . . . . .

Work sucked.

I was irritable, depressed, and I just wanted to be alone.  I hid in my office most of the day.

I went to poker night, and lost all my money.

I stopped at the liquor store and bought a bottle of bourbon, but I didn’t want to go home to my empty house.

I thought about Bella.  I’d been thinking about Bella all day.

I made an illegal U turn and decided I was in the mood for karaoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment